Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

[ QUOTE ]
Question: I realize it's Poker Tracker that implements this stat, not you, but when you use the "Net Won $" stat in sng tourneys, is that chips won/lost or actual money won/lost?

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerTracker actually doesn't give me this stat, I have to calculate it myself. For tournaments, the amount won is real money won, not tournament chips.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Using v.19

Started 2 tables, started PAHUD. Nothing from PAHUD at all. Just the main window with no tables listed. It also takes CPU usage to 100% (all friggin 350 MHz worth). I just let it run, so it's been at 100% for over 30 minutes now. Eventually, stats popped up on one table for a short time, but they were likely not correct. 2 empty seats showed stats. These stats didn't last long before disappearing. Besides these problems, menus, etc. take a long time to work. I click and wait several seconds before anything happens. Logging is turned on, so let me know your email address and I'll send that to you tomorrow.

BTW, stats just sort of popped up again. I'll send a screenshot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been fixing a lot of bugs for the next version, it's possible that I've fixed the bug that was causing this. Send me the log file anyway, because I'd like to make sure this isn't a new bug.

By the way, are you sure your CPU is 350 MHz? I had a computer five years ago that was faster than that. How old is your computer?
Old 07-04-2005, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I've noticed about the table average VP$IP and PFR: Any player with N/A on these stats is counted as a 0%. In order for a more accurate table average, I'd recommend discounting the N/A player's stats from the table average.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have the minimum hand count set to 0, it will use everyone's VPIP and PFR, even if they don't exist (will be treated as zero). If you want these to be calculated only for players that have values, you will need to set your minimum hand count to 1 or greater.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:35 PM

Default This thing is ridiculous

It is ruining my game. Today I spent a half hour just playing with the layout and changing colors. Then giggling as I watched the screen.

I have not had so much fun since I first bought pokertracker. LAst night, I was just watching tables, and I was like "oh, yeah I should probably play.

I have 16 0r 17 data points for each player, seprately color coded. I can no longer see the players names. I am pretty sure my giorlfriend thinks I am a lost cause, because every five minutes I say "Look at this...." then laugh like an idiot.

Great job. Looking forward to other sites and Omaha.

BTW, I have decided that it is a crime to give this thing away and just hope for donations. This thing is fun and effiecient. Also once the other sites are enabled it will be a one of kind product. I encourage everyone who uses this to give a decent donation, we need to encourage projects like this.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, are you sure your CPU is 350 MHz? I had a computer five years ago that was faster than that. How old is your computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

7 years. My P4 laptop broke so I am using a PII 350 that I bought in 1998. I plan to build a new computer soon, but I'm still a bit unsure about some of the parts. Guess I need to hit the "Computer Technical Help" forum.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: This thing is ridiculous

[ QUOTE ]
Today I spent a half hour just playing with the layout and changing colors. Then giggling as I watched the screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything as I read this, as it would've shot straight through my nose. Thanks for the laugh! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's nice that PA Hud can bring such amusement into your life. Don't forget though, it's useful when you actually play too!
Old 07-04-2005, 06:28 PM

ok, but there's something wrong with the stat then. I'm showing - net $ won for everybody, and not just some. Lots of people who I have only 80 hands on or so have Net $ Won at -26,000 or so. Why's it doing this?

Thanks,
Mistaken
Old 07-04-2005, 06:56 PM

Ok, thanks for the advice here.
One more question:
It won't find my own stats and display them on the table like it should (I have that option enabled.) I have my screen name set as the primary one on poker tracker (main database, I believe), but not sure how to set it for PokerAce.

Mistaken
Old 07-04-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, but there's something wrong with the stat then. I'm showing - net $ won for everybody, and not just some. Lots of people who I have only 80 hands on or so have Net $ Won at -26,000 or so. Why's it doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the bug that was causing this has been fixed for the next release. When I release the next version, you'll have to let me know if it still happens.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, thanks for the advice here.
One more question:
It won't find my own stats and display them on the table like it should (I have that option enabled.) I have my screen name set as the primary one on poker tracker (main database, I believe), but not sure how to set it for PokerAce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure, in the layout manager, that for each stat you want to see YOUR value for, that the "Show Mine" checkbox is checked. This will create a new stat box for you to place. This is where your stats are displayed.