Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Dear Bison. July 2005. Something licked this way comes.

Dear BisonBison,

it goes further than making out, but not to home base. You know, not a penis vagina kind of thing. More like a penis mouth thing, etc. thing. I would like to stick it in her bajina.

We hang out too, but we aren't dating. We also have a lot of mutual friends (how I met her) so a lot of time the hanging out is a kind of group thing, which is fun but sucks at the same time. I guess that's where most of the confusion comes from but I am totally clueless.

Like I said the big wierd spot is where I am the one always initiating (that is, the calling part, not necessarily the messing around) and its just very wierd for me to not have the girl be calling me.

PS you rule
Old 07-19-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear BisonBison,

it goes further than making out, but not to home base. You know, not a penis vagina kind of thing. More like a penis mouth thing, etc. thing. I would like to stick it in her bajina.

We hang out too, but we aren't dating. We also have a lot of mutual friends (how I met her) so a lot of time the hanging out is a kind of group thing, which is fun but sucks at the same time. I guess that's where most of the confusion comes from but I am totally clueless.

Like I said the big wierd spot is where I am the one always initiating (that is, the calling part, not necessarily the messing around) and its just very wierd for me to not have the girl be calling me.

PS you rule

[/ QUOTE ]

pull back. As soon as you're not making all the moves, she'll either start calling/initiating, or you'll realize its just not there.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:55 PM

You're the one who chose Gin Rummy.

I want to learn to play Bridge, but I'm worried about having you as a partner. I like to win.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear BisonBison,

PS you rule

[/ QUOTE ]

Tao of Steve.

1-2-3
Old 07-19-2005, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Asofel,

The wedding was on the beach 10 feet to the north of Brant Point lighthouse. Restaurants? The White Elephant had an incredibly hot bartendress, and Sfoglia had good food.

It was awesome and packed and nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I used to live down the street from Brant Point. Cute and little...not the same view as Sankaty, but i'm sure it worked out well.

Ahh, the White Elephant. People don't even realize how hot the avg bartender/waitress becomes in the summer on Nantucket, especially if you go to an upscale place. You go out at all? Rose & Crown maybe?
Old 07-19-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you have an idea for a different game we could learn together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cribbage.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I want to learn to play Bridge, but I'm worried about having you as a partner. I like to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you guys, backgammon. You can win, and Dave can blame the roll of the dice as an excuse. Perfect for everyone.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Two hyper-competitive people. Scary.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BisonBison,

PS you rule

[/ QUOTE ]

Tao of Steve.

1-2-3

[/ QUOTE ]

what?
Old 07-19-2005, 03:27 PM

Dear Bison,
Slightly off topic.. How much longer will the games be good?