Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 01:16 AM

Default Re: C overt perving

Spot on, except for:

[ QUOTE ]

They're often quite careful with their bodies and think about them even more than you do -- sometimes far, far more.

[/ QUOTE ]

MORE?!!?
Old 10-28-2005, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever I do know is from having had so many female friends and roommates to talk about things with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call bullshit on that. You have pointed out things women don't admit to themselves let alone guy friends...

Put another way, you are too accurate to have gotten this from women's own accounts, not 100% but you're close on too much [censored]. Cause this whole thing gets deep.

I don't think it's anywhere near 100% asf, most likely a bit of that blended with pop psych or more likely college psych classes and some thinking.

But the point is it ain't women friends, although that's a good line....
Old 10-28-2005, 02:19 AM

Default Re: Boobs on your arm...

How far are we going to take our level of thinking?

Does she know we know she knows we know her boobs are on our are?
Old 10-28-2005, 02:22 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by asf.

Of course I put my own independent thinking into things. I've never seen a college course in elbow titty or anything. But I have had long periods in my life when most of my friends were women and most of my coworkers were women, and I did have a lot of female roommates. Many were extremely frank with me lots of times. Some things, I've just observed myself, and thought about. Like what I wrote about a woman rubbing my stomach in the office. Struck me as really odd and inappropriate, and made me think about these things a little. Then another one did it! Made me think some more.

I think women often do things non-verbally and very much try to get a vibe going. Not necessarily consciously. Words can be totally extraneous to that. And they can get you into trouble. They can be scared to use them.

They have their lusts and desires for simple human contact like anyone does, conscious or not. But unlike guys, they usually don't feel all that comfortable being direct about them. So sometimes you get things going that sort of "sneak into" violating boundaries, kind of like the corny guy trick of yawning in the movie theater and then dropping your hand around a girl's shoulders. We all like deniability, but women want it even more than we do. They get an easy out of saying you misunderstood if you get weird about it their covert perving, and can just forget it like it never happened if the vibe is wrong or falls flat. But if your vibe and body language blend in right with hers, you've both crossed a good line. She gets the benefit of being the initiator without really putting herself out on the line.

I think many women are very at home with non-verbal stuff and process it very well both on an instinctual level and a conscious level, and that it forms a huge part of how they interact with guys.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:27 AM

Do you wear your wedding ring at these establishments?

My guess is that it was a very subtle attempt to see how faithful you are to your wife.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it depends on the girl, the guy, and the situation. Forget things like thickness of clothing.

She could be just jerking you around for laughs and seeing if you'll spaz. She could be one of those who are so far gone she couldn't deal with any kind of subtle or open acknowledgement of what she's doing. She could be someone who wants you. She could be someone who doesn't want you, or at least not you specifically, but just wants human contact, especially of the male variety, and you happened to be in the room at the time and the least threatening alternative. Note that unfortunately you could also be the least threatening alternative because she has zero sexual desire for you at all. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Perverse? Sexually confused? Welcome to the Wild World of Women.

But if it's none of those negatively weird stories or her intent isn't completely plain, then we're onto the positively weird, the common plane of possible attraction.

If the arm boobage just lasts a couple seconds it's possible it's nothing, but women don't exactly throw their boobs around to ricochet off every passing stranger. They're often quite careful with their bodies and think about them even more than you do -- sometimes far, far more. Especially in relation to nearby males. (Good for a chuckle sometimes.) Or if it seems they're not being careful but still their body parts are winding up pressing into yours, that can be calculated too. But it's unremarkable for a friend to come into occasional weird contact without sweating it. Especially if it lasts only a few seconds, and doesn't happen repeatedly.

If it lasts long or seems to be happening a lot, she knows it's happening and is doing it on purpose, even if she wouldn't own up to it if you mentioned it or acknowledged it in some way. Whether she wants to really bring it to her full consciousness, or to your full consciousness, depends on the girl, your relationship thus far, and very specifically on your reaction. If you're comfortable with it and don't tense up or show much reaction, she might comfortably stay there for a while. In a way, you're accepting her violation of your private sexual space, as it were, and the idea of both her sexuality in general and of its aggression toward you in particular, thereby accepting her in toto to a fairly high degree, which can make her feel even more comfortable than she had to be to pop her boob into you, which could have been done on a pretty nervous and jerky spaz level of her own.

None of that needs to be on a conscious level. She may even be a little frustrated at the same time she's gratified by the ability to maintain such intimate contact with you for so long, and at her initiative, because women often have conflicting motives. She might desire initiative taking on your part in response that actually would embarass her or make her feel uncomfortable. At least if it happened right now, instead of later. That doesn't mean she doesn't on some level wish it would still happen. Just that she might not want to deal with it if it does. Girls are often all about conflicts and drama, just like guys are all about getting them to the space where they feel there are no conflicts or they are just into you enough that they don't care anymore, if they ever did or pretended to. (They might have wanted to bang you on sight.)

However, if she's not your type and you're not interested, be superbly gentle about it if you can. Don't break off the contact right away, as that will signal to them sexual rejection, and women can take that severely even if you do it well and no real hopes had had time to build up. Like the saying goes, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Guard your balls when passing on even a covert offer.

Don't hesitate to make her feel that her going outside the bounds is both cool and fairly unremarkable to you. The more comfortable you are with her sexuality, the more comfortable she will be with it. If you find reason to smile at her gently a little longer than usual next time, with a little greater quiet confidence and command, you'll both know or intuit the reason why, and nothing needs to be said. Nothing needed to be said to get you there in the first place. Things weren't operating on that level. Women want the men they like to succeed. Even if they aren't quite sure how to make it happen. Be glad she at least subconsciously took a dare she gave herself, and gave you the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr

Jake was a Marine. He protected bar mistress from lout. Bar mistress enjoyed feeling protected as any female does. She also probably detected Jake's "Blood! Blood! Blood!" Marine-aura. She was attracted to Jake and pressed her rack into his arm. Jake got a boner and made a brag post on 2p2.

Not complicated at all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 02:33 AM

It's always mystified me why people would ever think anyone is interested in whether they read something or not.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's always mystified me why people would ever think anyone is interested in whether they read something or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a slam. I think you're one of the best posters around. Call it a 'distillation'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 02:58 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how JTB starts a 300 post thread about getting blue balls at least once a week, and it stays fresh to you people. Jake is married and flirts with other women, but doesn't hit it. We get it already.

NT
Old 10-28-2005, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It never ceases to amaze me how JTB starts a 300 post thread about getting blue balls at least once a week, and it stays fresh to you people. Jake is married and flirts with other women, but doesn't hit it. We get it already.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]stfu this thread was interesting and I was very interested in reading different responses esp Blarg.