Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 02:25 AM

Default Re: So is this free $200 from PokerNOW for real?.

nm, a month.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:25 AM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
I even copied and pasted my Empire notes to the PokerNow folder and also copied my table graphics over so it looked like Empire (without chairs, etc). It all runs fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the hideous avatars amuse me; it's kind of like watching a movie that's so bad, it's good (like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"). But then, I have a rather twisted sense of humor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 10-19-2004, 02:33 PM

I got got this in an email from PokerNow when I signed up:

Playing Poker Online has never been more safe, secure, exciting and fun. We hope that you enjoy your time on our site. When you downloaded the program we put a one time $25 cash bonus (pending) into your real money account which can be found under the cashier button. This will be released once you make a real money deposit and play at least 50 raked hands.

Question: does this preclude the $200 bonus? Has the gravy train now passed?
Old 10-19-2004, 03:07 PM

The Shark code is valid until Fri Oct 22nd at Midnight ET at which time it will expire. Anyone signing up with that code will still have 30 days to complete the required hands.
Old 10-19-2004, 03:27 PM

Thanks bro,

Everything has worked out fine. Not even I could manage to Phuk this up.

Thanks for the pm!

Greg
Old 10-19-2004, 03:40 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, the hideous avatars amuse me; it's kind of like watching a movie that's so bad, it's good (like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"). But then, I have a rather twisted sense of humor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather have deliberate wacky cartoon characters than those terrible "real people cartoons" on Party.

These PokerNow characters look familiar, are they from Tin Tin or some other '50-'60's cartoon?
Old 10-19-2004, 03:44 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather have deliberate wacky cartoon characters than those terrible "real people cartoons" on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I understand. I basically just ignore them, myself. The PokerNow avatars give me a chuckle, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
These PokerNow characters look familiar, are they from Tin Tin or some other '50-'60's cartoon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.... I hadn't noticed. To me, one of them looks like Einstein, another seems to resemble Austin Powers. Then there are the Canadian Mountie, a nurse, a doctor, a boxer, and representatives of other random occupations. Some, I have no idea what they're going for, if anything.

-Mike
Old 10-21-2004, 04:33 AM

Ok, so I signed up using "Shark" as the signup code, but there is no 100 pending, I haven't yet deposited any money in the account, coudl that be why?
Old 10-21-2004, 04:48 AM

If you read the thread (I know its long) it says its a % bonus so you have to deposit 500 for your 100 bonus.

~CT11
Old 10-22-2004, 02:01 AM

Default Re: How Do I Track 2nd. 500 Hands

I just cleared the 1st 500 and the bonus was added. I don't see anything in my bonus account indicating how many of the 2nd. 500 have been played. How do I find this or where do I find this?