[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ah i created a hot topic. Hot [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

The majority of "hot" topics are idiot threads created by morons who get a ton of responses by people who can't believe how dumb the original poster is. See the "online poker is rigged" threads. You're a moron, no one will ever take you seriously on this forum, go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLLA! And i guess thats why you shyed away from our heads up match.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm free today until 12:30 EST. Then I'm free again from 2:30-5:30 I'm free tommorrow anytime after 5:30. Wednesday I"m free any time after 3:00, Thursday I'm free after 5:30. You backed away after issuing your challenge, not me. I'm not going to play you for less than $100 a match because its a waste of my time, I have a higher expected value playing my normal game than playing $50 heads up matches with a crappy fish. You clearly talk a big game but won't put your money where your mouth is, keep embarassing yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did i back away, im already bringing my normal limit of 20 up to 50 to play you. 100 is just too much and would really hurt my bankroll if i lose. If i'm such a fish, a guarunteed 50 can't be that bad. Heads up matches don't take that long anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even considering that I would most likely best you in a best 3 of 5 match, I would estimate that my expected value (considering the variance of heads up) to be that I would win 3 of the 5 matches, putting me at +$50. However, the rake at each match is $2.50 (I believe), which means I'd be paying $12.50 in rake. That lowers my profit down to $37.50. Playing 5 matches is going to take us probably 2-3 hours. My normal win rate is 8-10 ptbb/100 at $200 nl 6 max, I would make quite a bit more playing that for those hours (4-tabling) than wasting my time playing you. The fact that you won't play me at $100 indicates that you realize you are probably getting in over your head, so like I said, put your money where your mouth is, or stfu.

[/ QUOTE ]

It shouldnt really matter what the level the challenge is. +ev or -ev arent really an issue when you are talking about a challenge. Most top players play major tournaments for the challenge despite the fact that they would normally make more money playing in a cash game. if his bankroll can only afford to muster up 50 bucks, then play him for 50 and end this.

Obviously, he isnt that great since his bankroll can't take a 100 dollar hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but we're not talking about playing in some famous televised tournament. I could care less if I end up playing this guy or not. My point is merely that this troll has the guts to issue a challenge to play any of us heads up to prove he is better, but than backs down when someone takes him up on that offer on stakes that actually matter. Its really not worth my time, nor do I care enough to play him for $50 a match. Its barely worth my time at $100 a match. If someone else wants to take him up on it for the "pride" of it, then by all means, step forward.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:18 PM

Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
Right, but we're not talking about playing in some famous televised tournament. I could care less if I end up playing this guy or not. My point is merely that this troll has the guts to issue a challenge to play any of us heads up to prove he is better, but than backs down when someone takes him up on that offer on stakes that actually matter. Its really not worth my time, nor do I care enough to play him for $50 a match. Its barely worth my time at $100 a match. If someone else wants to take him up on it for the "pride" of it, then by all means, step forward.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll play him lol
Old 09-26-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
100 is just too much and will really hurt my bankroll when i lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Acme
Old 09-26-2005, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I play mostly sit and go's 10 and 20 dollar, and heads up sit and goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You make your sole living on 10/20 sngs and mtt? I hope you can make your trailer payment on time this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how he just pretty much came out and said that he was lying about being a poker pro for 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanna play me heads up then sometime. We will see how you do. I assume the answer is yes since i obviously must have no clue what i'm doing. [censored] moron

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey i just saw this thread again and I see you got other challengers. But yeah i'll play you in a series of 5 matches. I won't play for less than 200 though. I realize you're already on record as saying you can't afford 100 dollar matches so i understand if you decline. Next time challenge people that you can afford to play with. Looks like you're 0-2 right now.

I'm not trying to be a dick but you should really think before randomly challenging a group of players who are likely to be significantly better than you.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. In all my years of playing online i've NEVER seen a fish challenge someone to a headsup match! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why, but this was the first part of an already amusing thread that made me laugh out loud.

Well done!
Old 10-01-2005, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. In all my years of playing online i've NEVER seen a fish challenge someone to a headsup match! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why, but this was the first part of an already amusing thread that made me laugh out loud.

Well done!

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting first post...