Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Well sekrah?

[ QUOTE ]
Try "Hooked on Phonics" little man and go back through the thread.

The debate on the other thread was about whether it was -EV or +EV to make the call in that situation. We disagreed.. I'm told how horrible I am.. Okay. Find.. Let's go at it then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hooked on Phonics eh? Those who live in glass houses...

Sfer is very respected here, he has shown his value many times over to this community. You have shown yourself to make ridiculous statements, to have anger management issues, and additionally your obvious lack of understanding of key concepts.

So who is the little man? Please tell me again, because its yet another thing you are obviously wrong about.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2005, 01:12 PM

Old 07-07-2005, 01:15 PM

He deserves no respect. He's proved himself to be all talk, no action.

You can make this an issue about whether I can maintain 4-5 BB all you want. Maybe I can, maybe I can't.. I'm not going to make a ridiculous wager on it with somebody who I'll never meet.

To me, this is an issue comes right back to my TPTK laydown that, WITHOUT A DOUBT, ACCORDING TO GENIUS SFER, WAS A HORRIBLE PLAY!

And you can't expect to make alot of profit passing up so-called +EV situations.

He challenges my playing style/playing ability.. The only way to fix it would be a match against each other.. he doesn't want that.. He has legitimate reasons not to want it, FINE!

I have legitimate reasons not to play his silly bet.

I can only state for a fact what I've earned over my past 80 hours.. Maybe I'm running hot, FINE! I've already, several times now, acknowledged this. You need to make a wager to prove it?

We will never get a match together, so it's a moot point!! I've wanted to end this discussion A LONG TIME AGO, but the REAL trolls continue to plop it back up, challenging my results with this absurd proposal that would prove nothing.

If you won't accept the challenge.. FINE.. you've got your legitimate reasons not too.

I got legitimate reasons not to accept yours!

GET OVER IT CLOWNS!!
Old 07-07-2005, 01:16 PM

LOL.. The fact that I got you to waste 10 minutes making that, makes it all worthwhile

LOL.. What a dork.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:19 PM

LOLOLOLOL It took me less than one minute. LOL

LOL LOL!
Old 07-07-2005, 01:21 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha.. Oh Man.. the Jokes on me I guess.. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha!

LOL
Old 07-07-2005, 01:36 PM

Sekrah, I know you'll never accept a bet that would show you are wrong, but will you at least let someone meet you and take a picture of you because I can't believe someone like you really exists.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Do it online

This is stupid. Do it online. Play .50/1.00 to simulate the 3/6 environment. Create a dedicated PT dB. Before any hands get played, he must send an email to sfer. When he finishes a session, he must send an email to sfer. Every day, he must email the "account activity" screenshot on Party to sfer, which shows starting and ending stacks as well as the time that a session started/ended. Between all of this data, sfer should be able to verify that all played hands were counted. At the end of 10000 hands, the bet is over.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Do it online

Except for an occaisonal MTT, I don't play online.

My strengths are my reads, not mechanical play. I prefer live play. The entire discussion and dispute of me laying down TPTK was based on my reads.

I can guarantee you, my BB per 100 hands would be lower online than it is in live play. I'm not a good online player.. No reads, too many other distractions around the house, and no interest in competing against data miners are the primary reasons.

I'm good in live play because I'm good at determining how strong (or weak) everybody at the table is. I don't put people on a "Range" of hands.. I put people on A HAND!
Old 07-07-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Do it online

Well even if you're not going to do the bet with sfer, at least give us a HU when youre next going to AC b/c Im sure people would like to sweat some hands with you and/or play at the same table to get a first hand view of your hand reading abilities. Just out of curiosity, which Oakleys work best when peering into a man's soul? I personally prefer the half-jackets, in jet black Iridium, but they're so dark that sometimes I can't tell whether he is holding spades or clubs.