Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
But, the mainstream media works for the government.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings an end to this thread.

Good night to all.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:17 PM

Keep an open mind about it?

To even believe these massive conspiracies, one must have closed one's mind very well first; closed it to common sense and reason, and the natural skepticism which at first helps the conspiracy theorist. Then with the remaining bit that is left, the mind is opened and all things are explained away. Why hasn't the media exposed it? It's a tool of the government! Why would they shoot a cruise missile at the Pentagon after the World Trade Center was already destroyed? To destroy the evidence!

And even if it were true, it makes no sense to believe in conspiracy theories anyway. How often do I see fish toss away their money online and claim the site is rigged? Conspiracy theories are the same belief on a larger scale - that shadowy forces have contrived it so that you're not part of the 'in the know' cabal.. but you can get glimpses, so you're in on it too.

Believe what you like. You already do anyway.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep an open mind about it?

To even believe these massive conspiracies, one must have closed one's mind very well first; closed it to common sense and reason, and the natural skepticism which at first helps the conspiracy theorist. Then with the remaining bit that is left, the mind is opened and all things are explained away. Why hasn't the media exposed it? It's a tool of the government! Why would they shoot a cruise missile at the Pentagon after the World Trade Center was already destroyed? To destroy the evidence!

And even if it were true, it makes no sense to believe in conspiracy theories anyway. How often do I see fish toss away their money online and claim the site is rigged? Conspiracy theories are the same belief on a larger scale - that shadowy forces have contrived it so that you're not part of the 'in the know' cabal.. but you can get glimpses, so you're in on it too.

Believe what you like. You already do anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, opinions like this make me want to give up with you people... which I do. I hope at least one person looked at the evidence I presented and went "Wow, that's interesting. Maybe I should look into this further." If only one person gained something, then me posting these pictures and all was worth something. But when it comes to arguing about 9/11 with people whose minds are already completely closed off to anything that says their government might be tricking them or fooling them - I am done. It gets nowhere. But if anybody is out there that sees the evidence, that sees that there just might be a slight chance of something wrong going on here, send me a message anytime you want. I'm open to your thoughts and criticisms, and I can point you in the direction of truth. As for arguing about whether a 16 foot hole can contain a 757 - I'm done. Peace.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:42 AM

my only questions is where are the black boxes?
Old 06-18-2005, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good night to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still haven't tried to debunk my evidence buddy, like I challenged you to. Whether or not mainstream media is funded by the government (which it is) has almost nothing to do with this thread.
Old 06-18-2005, 10:35 AM

This isn't deciding between two logically equivalent positions, or two equally likely things.. it's not like whether I am going to order eggs or an omelet, it's "Well, you could look it at that Osama Bin Laden was responsible... or you could think that the entire thing was a government setup, did you ever think about that?" The problem with such theories is that they break down exactly where they need to be solid: on the level of individuals. Who are the individuals in the American government involved in such deception, and how are they capable of living with themselves? A LOT of people would have to be on the fix, and not just higher-ups. To think, hey, there's some weird things going on with 9/11, I absolutely agree: the plane down in Pennsylvania, the fact that no one could intercept the planes to New York, etc. I'm not going to go so far as to claim that these things are all part of a shadowy government conspiracy to put us at war with the Middle East, to me they seem much more likely the product of human failure than superhuman success. The problem with conspiracies is that they're so easy to construct and so logically airtight that they forget human psychology and human failure.

Again, why would the US shoot a missile at the Pentagon well after the WTC had been hit by planes?

My point is that believing in conspiracies, even if they were true, is useless. If the government was responsible, how does that change anything? Clearly you have no power to alter the course of these events.
Old 06-18-2005, 10:38 AM

God damn. Shut the fu[/b]ck up about In Plane Site. Go read Popular Mechanics from March of this year where they pwn that movie in any and every way.

BTW, FDR let the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor to get involved in WWII. Refute that.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good night to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still haven't tried to debunk my evidence buddy, like I challenged you to. Whether or not mainstream media is funded by the government (which it is) has almost nothing to do with this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God damn. Shut the fu[/b]ck up about In Plane Site. Go read Popular Mechanics from March of this year where they pwn that movie in any and every way.

BTW, FDR let the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor to get involved in WWII. Refute that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great article. Thanks for the post.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:11 PM

You want to know where the pieces of the plane went? Here I'll show you.

Please use photoshop and try to put a red circle around any piece of that airplane that is larger than a softball.