Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

its tough to find "watermelon" by itself, i think his works are in volumes at a time now...so if he starts reading him in volume then this place could liven up a little. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2005, 07:45 PM

Here's some high lites: I liked the whole story, but some parts were better than others.

[ QUOTE ]
she came down the stairs. I could feel her approach in my stomach, so I had some P.O.T. Every step she took stirred my feelings and lead indirectly to her opening the door. She saw me and it did not please her, I didn't have my WIFI card for my laptop. We would have to smoke P.O.T. in the house because we could only play on her desktop.

Once upon a time it pleased her very much, last week. I wonder where it went, pretending to be naive (I actually smoked the rest of it leaving her seeds and stems).

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We were bar people and said bar things. None of them remembered, and the bar closed. I smoked some P.O.T. becasue I don't drink. It was two o'clock in the morning. I had to go outside. It was foggy and cold in San Francisco, even though I was in Mexico City. I wondered about the fog and felt very human and exposed. I smoked some P.O.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
She answered the door. She was holding a robe in front of her. She didn't believe that she was seeing me. "What do you want?" she said, believing now that she was seeing me. I walked right into the house. I asked her if she had cable internet and a wireless router. I was ready to get my poker on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I could see an unbroken line of body running from her head to her feet. The last time I saw so much crack was when they were showing a drug bust on C.O.P.S. It looked kind of strange. Perhaps because it was so late at night. Maybe, I needed more P.O.T.

"What do you want?" she said.

"I want a cup of coffee," I said. What a funny thing to say, to say again for a cup of coffee was not what I really wanted. She knew I was lying when I opened my jacket and showed her 25 perfectly rolled fatties.

She looked at me and wheeled slightly on the profile. She was not pleased to see me. Let the AMA tell us that time heals. I looked at the unbroken line of her body. I wanted to Poke-her-Mountain.

"Why don't you have a cup of coffee with me?" I said. "I feel like talking to you. We haven't talked for a long time." I lit up a fat one.

She looked at me and wheeled slightly on the profile. I stared at the unbroken line of her body. This was not good. I think she forgot to wipe, now I knew I had interrupted her with my unannounced visit.

"It's too late," she said. "I have to get up in the morning. If you want a cup of coffee, there's instant in the kitchen. I have to go to bed." "Cool. I have 24 more fat ones like this."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I realized that the day had been committed to a very strange pilgrimage, and I had not planned it that way. At least the jar of instant coffee was not on the table, beside an empty white cup and a spoon. I fired up my laptop as and sucked in a fat hit. "Daddy's home boys."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-17-2005, 07:46 PM

Hey Thunb. Could you give us some more stories on P.O.T.

I find this strangly interesting.

Thank you.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:48 PM

This is the best post I have ever read.

[ QUOTE ]
Her clothes adjusted themselves to her body, she developed a reverse camel-toe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Priceless!
Old 02-17-2005, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Thunb. Could you give us some more stories on P.O.T.

I find this strangly interesting.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of my stories are ON P.O.T. I just rolled into here yesterday, I need some time to settle in. I got banned from Poo Mountain and that is all I wanted to talk about. I was just going to say my piece and move on.

This is fun. Now I like to smoke P.O.T. and play poker and smoke P.O.T. and post here.

I have a lot of stories, I have a lot of P.O.T.

I am willing to share.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:19 PM

Here is another poem:

In Bong Waker aka Watermelon Sugar:

IN BONG WATER the deeds were done and done again as my life is done in bong water. I'll tell you about it because I am here and you are distant and I have nothing else to do but smoke P.O.T. and play internet poker.

Wherever you are, we must do the best we can to smoke P.O.T. and play internet poker. It is so far to travel, so bring your WIFI card, and we have nothing here to travel, except bong water. I hope this works out, mine is built in courtesy of DELL.

I live in a shack near POKER MOUNTAIN. I can see POKER MOUNTAIN out the window. It is scary. It looks like POO MOUNTAIN, like the one on fire in Nebraska. I can also see it with my eyes closed and smell it. Right now it is cold and devoid of action. WAIT! What is that? I do not know what that thing could be. Looks like some big time action at the No Limit!

Hold up a minute, let's have some P.O.T., there is work to be done. There is a delicate balance at POO MOUNTAIN. It suits us. Wait one minute here! Chat is BLOCKED. Account SHUT DOWN. Brown Thumb is out of commission. Have more P.O.T.

The shack is small but pleasing and comfortable as my life and made from pine, bong water and stones as just about everything here is.

Our lives we have carefully constructed from bong water and then travelled to the length of our dreams, along roads lined with pines and stones. I try not to get down on myself and fire up some P.O.T. and initiate BrownThumb1 at Poo Mountain. There was surely a mistake.

I have a bed, a chair, a table and a large chest that I keep my things in. I have a lantern that burns bud resin oil at night. I also have cable internet with a wireless router. I can hookup my laptop and play poker anywhere in my house. I have 4 dogs, and a hairless gerbil.

That is something else. I'll tell you about it later. I have a gentle life. Now, let's smoke some P.O.T.

I go to the window and look out again, POO MOUNTAIN is a smouldering ruin. I got banned from the play money tables. How can I sell my place now that its right next to a burning mountain of sh!t. It is Tuesday and the sun is golden. Who cares? I'm Brown Thumb and I haven't been out of the house since Friday. Im logging into Party "P."

I can see flops a plenty and the rivers that flow from those uncoordinated cards. The rivers are cold and clear and there are trout in the rivers. If by trout you mean two-outers, I will agree. Let's smoke some P.O.T. and christen these miracles two-trouters. The bust up is underway.

Some of the rivers are only a few inches wide, you went all-in, I'm playing for the side.

I know a river that is half-an-inch wide. This is why I stay inside and smoke P.O.T. I am known to do stupid things outside. I know because I measured it and sat beside it for a whole day smoking P.O.T. It started raining in the middle of the afternoon, which would have been fvcked if i didn't have that butane lighter I bought in Japan.

We call everything a river here, and you can eat sh!t if you don't like it. We're that kind of people.

I can see fields of buds and the stoners that roll through them. There are many stoners in the piney woods and in the fields of buds. There is a bridge in front of this shack, there is my van down by the river.

You can roll a fat j, or you can smoke a pipe. If you smoke enough, you forget to wipe. Smoke the bong, all day long. Water. Bong water. Water, brown bong water. I have gathered some in a tin cup and will save for when I get cotton mouth. The stench from POO MOUNTAIN overpowers me. I am getting busted up at Party. I am smoking P.O.T., I am just where I need to be.

We make a great many things out of bong water here -- I'll tell you about it -- including this book being written near POO MOUNTAIN. I have a brown thumb. Everything I touch turns to poo. Except P.O.T.

All this will be gone into, travelled in bong water.
- Richard "Brown Thumb" Brautigan
Old 02-17-2005, 09:39 PM

BrownThumb, when I first read this thread and found out about the play money incident, I did not like you.

Going over and re-reading your posts, I realize something..

That you're a P.O.T smoking genius. Hope you stay around, your posts make me happy.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:40 PM

oddly.....i have the munchies.....

I have no P.O.T. I don't smoke P.O.T.

wtf?
Old 02-17-2005, 09:43 PM

Thanks. I knew you didn't like me, but I was smoking P.O.T. so I did not care.

If you want me to do a Brown Thumb custom job on a piece of literature, just post it.

For the record: Before yesterday, I like to smoke P.O.T. and play internet poker.

Since yester day (including yesterday), I like to smoke P.O.T. and play internet poker; I like to smoke P.O.T. and post here; I like to customize poems and other stuff and smoke P.O.T.

I am enjoying this.

I have to fly back to Oakland though. I'll be back tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:07 PM

If you can find anything on Palahniuk, he is a great author that would be ever better with P.O.T.

Invisible Monsters
Choke
and Fight Club

are all great.
Closed Thread