Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

I got $600 for 18,000 raked hands at 10/20 SH (3.3 cents/hand). Tried to haggle, but no go.

One thing the rep told me that I haven't heard from others is that if I don't hit 18,000 hands I would get paid out proportionally and if I went over 18,000 I would as well. If so, I'm not sure what the point of the target is.

Anyone else been told that they don't need to hit their target to get paid?
Old 10-31-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do any of the players who currently are getting VIP offers also on rakeback? I signed up with a roommate for 20% rakeback, I'm wondering whether I'd be able to get htis VIP bonus on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most important post in the thread

this is optimal..you should contact Party and see if you can squeeze anything out of them. Question is do they do any type of screening of your affiliate (ie has this affiliate all of a sudden added a bunch of players) before they ok a deal or if you have recently closed one Party account and opened another that could possibly be a red flag and the affiliate account and your account could be frozen..thats why you need to be very careful with your choice of an affiliate if you are attempting to be creative.

All I know is that active players who have not been treated well or ignored by Party VIP team have better alternatives.

To combine both would be great if you can get away with it but I would be very careful negotitiating with the Party VIP team if you have just closed your old account and re-opened a new account with a new affiliate.

If this is an account you've had for awhile ie before the Split go for it.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:11 PM

In regard to your email, the PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been setup to reward
player who generate a high number of Player Club Points every month playing at
our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of
play and length of time spent at our tables. Player who meet our criteria, are
invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalised
email and telephone support, special freerolls, cash redemption for Player Club
Points and invitations to special land Based events.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

We would ask that you log on to our tables for the next few days so that we may
review your account activity and contact you back with an offer for November.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at
vip@partypoker.com

Sinead

Got the same thing except note the bold part. So should I play for 3-4 days for 10 hours a day or what?
Old 10-31-2005, 11:48 PM

I got $670 / 20000 raked hands. Better than nothing I guess.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:15 AM

Here was the next e-mail I received from them without prompting, not sure if it means anything either, lol!

Dear Terry,

In order that we may advise you of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club, we would be obliged if you could reply to this email with a valid phone number and convenient time for us to contact you.

PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been setup to reward player who generate a high number of Player Club Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration level of play and length of time spent at our tables. Player who meet our criteria, are invited to join the PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalized email and telephone support, special free rolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Alfred
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

I wrote them back with the best times, still waiting......
I wonder who's ass I can kiss to get this thing rolling.. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2005, 12:58 AM

I havent read much of this thread so I apoligize in advance if I am repeating something or this is just of no use anyways.

I emailed Party earlier this week and got a quick reply. I just asked if I was eligble for a VIP bonus and wondered what they would offer. Well they turned me down. Said that I have received bonuses in the past (monthly reloads) and I am still going to get those.

I sent another email to Party saying that I play the 11's STT but could mix in some 2/4 limit if I neeeded to. They turned that one down as well.

Well about 1/2 hour ago I got a call from Party. They told me what was going on with the VIP offers -that they still offer the monthly reloads- and asked me about how many raked hands I would be able to play in a month. Now I dont play as much as others and I started playing the Single tables tournies, so I said anywhere from 5K to 10K. He then said I could get a bonus of $100 for 8K raked hands. Tournaments would count too. I think just one raked hand for entry fee. I didnt ask. And they pay out porpotionatly (sp?) even if I dont finish.

Just wanted to sum up what happned in case someone else is in the same position as I am.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:25 AM

Fish&Chips, they'll probably call you soon. I got the same email and PP called last night. It was 11:00 p.m. and I thought one of my dumb-arsed drunk relatives was calling me long distance. When he started talking, I realized that I have no relatives in India. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 AM

Anyway we can call Party directly? Has anyone tried navigating their switchboard to get to VIP?
Old 11-01-2005, 10:51 AM

$100 for 8k raked hands of $2/4?

That's $.0125 per hand, so would be far less than 10% rakeback.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$100 for 8k raked hands of $2/4?

That's $.0125 per hand, so would be far less than 10% rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got $150 for 10,000 raked hands at $2/$4. I was going to play that many anyways...might as well get a free 37.5BB