Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2005, 11:36 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

Regarding mucked cards not displaying. I found a bug that caused the hand history reading code to fall behind. Therefore, when the code got to the showdown part, the PP table may have advanced to the middle of the next hand (or worse, a few hands later). This bug has been fixed, so this should not be a problem when I release the next version.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:37 PM

The import and export functionality has not been written, but yes, this is what you will use to share layouts. I'll try to get this functionality in by this release, but I think PokerStars support is higher on most people's want list. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2005, 11:39 PM

astarck, did you go into the preferences and check off the "Enable Logging" option? If you did this, then the log file is named PAHud.log and will be in the same directory that you installed PA Hud to. Please try to get me a log file as that would really help me narrow down the possible causes of this problem.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:06 AM

I did enable logging and I think I have found the log file. I don't have anything with the extension .log but I do have a file named PAHud.txt that has TONS of information about how many hands each player has, how many hands were updated, etc.

One question if this is the log file: Does the log file reset after each start of PAHud? If it does, then I don't know if my problem can be seen in the log file since the problem is fine if I am already importing from PT when I open PAHud. I realize you would only tell me to get a file that helps solve the problem and that I really have no idea how any of this works, but inquiring minds would like to know. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2005, 01:53 AM

That's odd, the log file should be named "PAHud.log" in the same directory as the PAHud.exe. What version of the application are you using?

The log file is written over each time you run the application, so the information contained inside it is only for the last execution. So when you run the application and close it, the log is only for that time.

It does record a lot of information. This goes a long way in helping me discover the cause of problems.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:02 AM

Amazing. Donation via Neteller forthcoming. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2005, 05:36 AM

Question: I realize it's Poker Tracker that implements this stat, not you, but when you use the "Net Won $" stat in sng tourneys, is that chips won/lost or actual money won/lost?

Thanks.

Mistkan
Old 07-04-2005, 06:16 AM

Using v.19

Started 2 tables, started PAHUD. Nothing from PAHUD at all. Just the main window with no tables listed. It also takes CPU usage to 100% (all friggin 350 MHz worth). I just let it run, so it's been at 100% for over 30 minutes now. Eventually, stats popped up on one table for a short time, but they were likely not correct. 2 empty seats showed stats. These stats didn't last long before disappearing. Besides these problems, menus, etc. take a long time to work. I click and wait several seconds before anything happens. Logging is turned on, so let me know your email address and I'll send that to you tomorrow.

BTW, stats just sort of popped up again. I'll send a screenshot too.
Old 07-04-2005, 06:31 AM

One thing I've noticed about the table average VP$IP and PFR: Any player with N/A on these stats is counted as a 0%. In order for a more accurate table average, I'd recommend discounting the N/A player's stats from the table average.

Mistaken
Old 07-04-2005, 10:12 AM

I'm using version 0.19. I'll try one more time to get a nice log file for you later tonight when I play again.