Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 09:30 PM

Default Re: How effective is pulling out?

[ QUOTE ]
This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I didn't have to pull out all those times I had sex while I was stationed on the ISS?

[censored]. That was a bitch to clean up.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is assuming he is having sex in areas w/ gravitational pulls equal to or greater than Earth. I believe what you quote above is talking about having sex in space and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I didn't have to pull out all those times I had sex while I was stationed on the ISS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out, because gravity does not make the sperms drip out!!! When you are in a gravity-less environment, it does not matter whether she is on top or not, because the sperms just float in whatever direction!!!! The "chick on top" contraception method is only 100% effective on Earth and other places w/ similar gravity.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:23 PM

Just do her anal then. This way she can abort your baby every time she takes a dump.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww [censored]! Too late! Not only did the force of the ejaculate send this poor woman flying off my cock and down the corridor, but now she might be having my kid.

What should I do?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out

[/ QUOTE ]

awwww [censored]! Too late! Not only did the force of the ejaculate send this poor woman flying off my cock and down the corridor, but now she might be having my kid.

What should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a question for Dominic.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no! When on the ISS (or any other place in outer space), you MUST pull out, because gravity does not make the sperms drip out!!! When you are in a gravity-less environment, it does not matter whether she is on top or not, because the sperms just float in whatever direction!!!! The "chick on top" contraception method is only 100% effective on Earth and other places w/ similar gravity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're in outspace you don't need to pull out because she'll be launched forward while you fly backward from your jizz propulsion. She won't get preggers!
Old 11-10-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're in outspace you don't need to pull out because she'll be launched forward while you fly backward from your jizz propulsion. She won't get preggers!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you won't fly backwards. You have to be against some sort of surface.

However, the force of you being pushed back might push against the wall of the space station and thus knock it out of orbit like mine did.

Heads up!
Old 11-11-2005, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's obvsiouly kidding, but it's kind of not funny, because there are alot of 15 year olds out there who will swallow this hook, line, and sinker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure the on top isn't true, but if she is a virgin or you do it in a pool you definitely can't get pregnant. If after having sex she does 100 jumping jacks, she also can't get pregnant. If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate. I am sure I am missing a lot of other solutions but I am sure the other 2+2 will fill you in
Old 11-11-2005, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I wonder if all the voters in the other thread took this into consideration. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's obvsiouly kidding, but it's kind of not funny, because there are alot of 15 year olds out there who will swallow this hook, line, and sinker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure the on top isn't true, but if she is a virgin or you do it in a pool you definitely can't get pregnant. If after having sex she does 100 jumping jacks, she also can't get pregnant. If she uses a strap on you for 5 mins before you have sex you also can't get her pregnant due to the pressure on your prostrate. I am sure I am missing a lot of other solutions but I am sure the other 2+2 will fill you in

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the excellent tips.