Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Dealers most hated and stiff report

Well, easier for them to drool. Hard to spit with a broken jaw. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its actually called self defense - which is perfectly legal and acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your "laws" allow people to kill each other beacuse of someone spitting on you, I can only say wow and feel sorry for you in such a lawless place.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If your "laws" allow people to kill each other beacuse of someone spitting on you, I can only say wow and feel sorry for you in such a lawless place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our laws allow us to protect ourselves from assault. I find it hard to believe that yours dont. But if you don't like the laws of this country, you are more than welcome to stay out.

And where do you get "killed" from? Exaggerate much?
Old 10-25-2005, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our laws allow us to protect ourselves from assault. I find it hard to believe that yours dont. But if you don't like the laws of this country, you are more than welcome to stay out.

And where do you get "killed" from? Exaggerate much?

[/ QUOTE ]

From here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...630&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit =25&Main=3749076&Search=true&where=&am p;Name=37817&daterange=&newerval=&newe rtype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post3768630

*yes I do love posting long urls*
Old 10-25-2005, 03:27 PM

Ok - well, that wasnt me so dont hang that one on me. That being said - you are a cheap bastard if you dont tip... and I would highly recommend not spitting on people here in the US. It wont end well for you.

Come to think of it, I wouldnt recommend not tipping here in the US either. Ive seen coctail waitresses doctor drinks before... a little visine does nasty things to one's digestive tract.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok - well, that wasnt me so dont hang that one on me. That being said - you are a cheap bastard if you dont tip... and I would highly recommend not spitting on people here in the US. It wont end well for you.

Come to think of it, I wouldnt recommend not tipping here in the US either. Ive seen coctail waitresses doctor drinks before... a little visine does nasty things to one's digestive tract.

[/ QUOTE ]

And americans wonder why the rest of the world do not like you? *LOL*
Old 10-25-2005, 03:35 PM

Tipping is not a custom in Europe. At least that is my understanding. Two different systems. That's all. Unfortunately US travelers in europe don't have the option of withholding payment whereas Europeans in the US do. Good thing we're all rich and fat. Helps to cushion the blow.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:38 PM

No, not really.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:41 PM

Agreed. And dont anyone for a second believe that I advocate tipping everyone. Tip for good service, the better the service, the better the tip.

If the service is bad, they didnt earn a tip.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tip for good service, the better the service, the better the tip.
If the service is bad, they didnt earn a tip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now someone is alteast making sense. The problem is most "service" you get these days are not very good, so you should not tip as often. The "automatic" tipping system is pure crap.

Btw, I am from the tipping school, but changed sides after years of overtipping.