Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Locking Gimmick Accounts???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Locking Gimmick Accounts???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post puts Commodus squarely in contention for best gimmick account ever.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: I agree with you mmbtone.

[ QUOTE ]
So, to whichever mod deleted my post and locked my account:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought... you're a gutless turd.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Locking Gimmick Accounts???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This post puts Commodus squarely in contention for best gimmick account ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And Commodus is not that funny."
Old 08-02-2005, 05:03 PM

Would've been better if you set up a gimmick account to say that...
Old 08-02-2005, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"... And Commodus is not that funny."

[/ QUOTE ]
Release the lions.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And Commodus is not that funny."

[/ QUOTE ]

He's funny. Somewhat overrated, but funny. You really should have created an account for this. It's as funny as any of his. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's funny. Somewhat overrated, but funny. You really should have created an account for this. It's as funny as any of his. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that would have been pretty good had it been properly delivered.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any other username other than "Maximus" would be lame, and since it is already reserved, I chose not to create another account. The only thing worse than setting up an unfunny gimmick account is setting up a gimmick account with a horrible username.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: I agree with you mmbtone.

[ QUOTE ]
That account was me, and not only did it take time to make, it was harmless and inoffensive to anyone.

So, to whichever mod deleted my post and locked my account:
thanks you [censored] fascist [censored]. you're the worst [censored] mod I've ever seen, I hope you choke on a dick. Seriously, I made one post in one thread that already existed and specifically reference gimmick accounts, and you think I was cluttering the forum? [censored] YOU.

I'm glad you let people make insulting and derogatory posts and they get to keep their acocunts. In addition, obvious trolls who clutter up the strategy forums with arguing and crap, and who are there ONLY to cause ruckus get to post with virtual impunity. But make one post with a gimmick account, and get your [censored] deleted because some asswiper think they are the supreme judge of funny. every time I have to read some racist or sexually offensive post, I'll be thinking of what a great job you're doing, HAHAHAHAHAHA you dumb sack of [censored].

at least you get to do it anonomously so I don't get to know what dickless cum guzzler thinks they get to ban anyone they feel like for any reason.

seriously, caveman lawyer, donald trump, maxximus which isnt even spelled right, and some chump with no avatar, and you ban MY [censored]? man you need to ban yourself for that bang up job you're doing.

in closing, go [censored] yourself. I guess I'll probably get banned for this, see you later 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

My original account got banned just for calling the mods d-bags.

And it's an atrocity that all these lameass gimmick accounts are still here but Matt Foley is banned.

Anonymous modding is the worst idea in the history of internet forums.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any other username other than "Maximus" would be lame, and since it is already reserved, I chose not to create another account. The only thing worse than setting up an unfunny gimmick account is setting up a gimmick account with a horrible username.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
Closed Thread