Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: can anyone raise my spirits????

[ QUOTE ]
im not taking it that personnally. in all honesty from listening to half of the things people are writing in this post i can tell 70% of them have no idea what they are talking about. cant we all just get along.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this rich? Comes here looking for affirmation about
his play. Then says that 70% of us don't know what we are
talking about.

Amazing.

Mike L.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:06 PM

thanks nobius. if you are just beginning dont be scared. it is the completely wrong way to play. you have to let the people at the table know whos boss and you are not scared. as for foxwoods i find that it is filled with people who think they are good players because they know how to bet with aa and kk. 1-2 is has alot of fish and a few decent players. every single beat that i took from these players, each person left broke, as did i so i shouldnt talk to much crap about them. Once you sit down and start playing you find it is not as scarry as it seems. My advice is not to start playing online but in live cash games(just dont bring your teddy bear [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). i find its easier to use poker skills rather than hand betting. you can use tells and get reads on people where all you can look at it a motionless character online. (im not a big online fan as you can probably tell) my first non tournament games were at foxwoods playing 2-4 limit with about 40$ in front of me, i soon graduated to playing no limit and you quickly adapt. As for the beats i hope i dont have it happen to that extent in such a short period once i start back up again
Old 04-22-2005, 06:09 PM

im not saying you mike. you are one of the few people who actually came to the thread with something positive and intelligent to say
Old 04-22-2005, 06:11 PM

Check out any posted hand, most of them have a converter link in them: search for word: converter in the post. it's a link.

--since the blue is so close to the black and the font is smal;l it's hard to see.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:22 PM

alrighty sounds good, i thought that was only for online hands though and you could look up and hand from a site you were playing on and set it up that way with who hand what and positions and such. il ltry it out for my next post if i dare put another one up here lol
Old 04-22-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You forgot about how crazy his reads are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girls like guys with great skills
Old 04-22-2005, 07:33 PM

Poker is all luck. I don't know what else to say. Some people run good for years and think they know how to play, but they really don't. It's all rigged.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:01 PM

lolololol very true. some peoples luck is crazy and some people just dont get lucky at all