Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Whats the best way to read women?

Braille?
Old 10-28-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Braille?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're only 4 days late with that comment.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:59 PM

Default quick update

I pull up to school thursday in my 2002 convertible red toyata solara. I have the top down, and depeche mode is playing on my awesome sound system. As I park, I hear "Snowball!", and I look over my shoulder to see HER. She's happens to be parked right next to me. She compliments me a bunch on my car, saying its really nice and fancy, etc.

We end up studying in my car for about an hour before class, because we had a test that day. She leaves for the restroom for 15 minutes or more.

She gets back
"I got locked in the bathroom"
"Wow, you shoulda called me"
"I didn't have my cell phone"
"So you broke down the door?"
"Yeah (laughing)
"You hurt this shoulder?" (I rub it a little)
"Thanks"

I mention that I'm probably going to Frico for the weekend, and she says "wow, I wish I could ride up with you."

Anyway, she has this invalid staying with her from out of town, so there's no way I'm asking her out this weekend. It turns out that I am not going out of town this weekend though.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Revised Estimate. (And an Insurance bet)

[ QUOTE ]
"She's the hotest girl on campus, and you've described yourself as being pretty average."

But she's TWENTY SIX. A big factor for at least two different reasons. I'll let others elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the other side of that hundred dollar bet if you'd care to double up. And for what it's worth, I had my wife read the original post, and she's with me. No shot.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Revised Estimate. (And an Insurance bet)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have absolutely no chance. I'd lay money on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

DOn't listen to this guy, or any of the other negative idiots in this thread. If you doubt yourself at all, ask yourself this reaffirming question: Would David Sklansky ever make -EV bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm such an idiot why don't you lay some money on it? $100 says I'm right, and I'll just go ahead and trust the honor system. If it's good enough for David Sklansky, then it's good enough for me.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: quick update

[ QUOTE ]
I pull up to school thursday in my 2002 convertible red toyata solara. I have the top down, and depeche mode is playing on my awesome sound system. As I park, I hear "Snowball!", and I look over my shoulder to see HER. She's happens to be parked right next to me. She compliments me a bunch on my car, saying its really nice and fancy, etc.

We end up studying in my car for about an hour before class, because we had a test that day. She leaves for the restroom for 15 minutes or more.

She gets back
"Yeah (laughing)
"Thanks"

I mention that I'm probably going to Frico for the weekend, and she says "wow, I wish I could ride up with you."

Anyway, she has this invalid staying with her from out of town, so there's no way I'm asking her out this weekend. It turns out that I am not going out of town this weekend though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking ur going to be good, ask her out mid next week and you should be alright, gl
Old 10-28-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

She gets back
"Yeah (laughing)
"Thanks"

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you just tripped over the finish line. She just asked you out and you didn't follow up?

Here's an angle I haven't seen discussed yet: maybe she thinks you are gay and has put you in the safe friend zone. Mentioning that you are going to SF could have set the WRONG signal there. You could be sending all kinds of gay signals (i.e. Depeche Mode, SF, Don't like to ask hot chicks out).

I think TT is a miracle worker if he pulls this one out of the crapper.

I wish you well. Every guy should score with as many hot chicks as possible, but it seems you might need some prodding to get on with it.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:46 PM

Snowball:

First, change your handle from Snowball to Piledriver, Dark OverLord of the Universe.
Then, do the right thing and consume the girl like Homer Simpson on a donut.
Finaly, post the pics on rydenthepervet.com.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:56 PM

haha this just gets better. rocking the solara with the pimp system. depeche mode on top of that. [censored] classic.

too bad there's not a way to verify cause we could get some big action going on this prop.
Old 10-28-2005, 05:11 PM

You got her phone number? Call her up and tell her you didn't go to Frico after all, and you were thinking about her, but you're on the way to the store, you know she's tied up with the invalid and all, anything you can bring her? (Don't use the phrase "the invalid.") Don't make it a big deal. She'll probably say, Oh, how sweet, what a nice guy, no, I'm OK, but thanks. If she says come on over, do so. No moves, though, with the invalid there. Follow up asking her for a date after the weekend.

I imagine I speak for most everyone here when I say this is perhaps the most exciting hand we've played in a long time. We're all getting a vicarious thrill out of it. And we're all pulling for you.

I've only met two other men named Snowball, Snowball136 and Snowball137. Oddly, they both enjoyed depeche mode too. Strange planet.