Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 11:40 PM

Default THIS THREAD SUCKS!

It never ceases to amaze me that when an ignorant, meaningless post is made like this one, all the no-playin', time-wasting, angelo-ass-kissin' dummies jump on the bandwagon and post even dumber responses.

Who cares what Dynasty is doing. He's a second-rate player, who hasnt made a meaningful post in well over a year.

TSP
Old 07-29-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

If I'm not mistaken a number of posters complained about the way you decide what and what not to delete and who to ban. You will never admit the obvious which is that you because of your own personal feelings banned Smoothcall. You know it and I know it. you don't know how to be fair or honest for that matter.

Vince
Old 07-29-2005, 12:58 AM

Default Re: THIS THREAD SUCKS!

[ QUOTE ]
all the no-playin', time-wasting, angelo-ass-kissin' dummies jump on the bandwagon and post even dumber responses

[/ QUOTE ]

And you sir are the King dummy of them all! What a nut case you must be. Complain about jumping on the bandwagon by jumping on the band wagon. Thanks I needed that.

Vince
Old 07-29-2005, 01:00 AM

I think you unfairly banned me. I believe you know this as well. But if you are being fair from this point forward i will stop acting persecuted. Or i should say i will stop being persecuted. And i'm willing to forget the past if things improve and everyone is treated fairly.

I don't expect announcements. But i do see many people in that forum who troll (as you called it when you banned me) much worse than what i got banned for that day and nothing happens to them. Again as long as its fair and this is over then i will move on. It would be nice if i could get an apology for your abrupt and unfair ban of me but i know it won't come anytime soon. Its ok lets move on. I'm willing to forgive and forget.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:34 AM

Forget it Smoothcall, Dynasty made it very clear to me that HE doesn't care what I think. I imagine he feels the same way about most posters, especially you.

Vince
Old 07-29-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
t would be nice if i could get an apology for your abrupt and unfair ban of me .

[/ QUOTE ]

You will not get an apology. My decision was fair and reasoned.

You were given a two-day suspension for good reason. You were repeatedly trolling the WPT forum, intentionally provoking fights and flame wars with other posters.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:08 AM

No i was not. Btw what were the people you claim i was in flamewars with doing? And why were they not banned? I was not trolling. I only responded to people who were calling me out and responding to me. Thats not me looking for them. But that is the way you would like to make it look. To make yourself look right with the other posters so they don't know you did it because of your dislike for me. This is the 2nd time i tried to difuse this with you and its the 2nd time you refused to. Why? Because you want this to continue because you enjoy it and are hoping to catch me in a mistake so you have your chance to ban me again. this was an excellent chance to diffuse this. Isn't that what you wanted? To diffuse all this stuff? I mean you don't have to apologize if you think it was justified(which we both know it wsn't). But twice i have tried to wave the white flag with you and this is the 2nd time you turned it down. Even without apologizing you could have sad somthing nice like i said and lets forgive and forget. But you don't want that. You seem to be the one that wants to keep this flamewar going. Why? If not for trying to be a decent human being and starting over, even more importantly you should because that is your job. To keep the peace in there. You are not looking to keep the peace. You are looking to finish you agenda. Not very professional of you. Btw i have not reported you to you supervisors yet for your unprofessional conduct, your insulting, your using your power for personal gain to settle scores. Why? Because i keep trying to give you a 2nd chance. But if this persists i will be forced to.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You were repeatedly trolling the WPT forum, intentionally provoking fights and flame wars with other posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just an out an out lie. Or at best a misrepresentation of what happened. you banned him becuase you didn't like his posting. He wasn't trolling nor did he start anything with other posters. they insulted him and you refused to acknowledge that fact. You are very wrong!

Vince
Old 07-29-2005, 04:37 AM

Don't you have better things to do with your time than troll the 2+2 forums?
Old 07-29-2005, 09:21 AM

Default Re: THIS THREAD SUCKS!

[ QUOTE ]
What a nut case you must be.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea.

TSP
Closed Thread