We have to win this game today,
Come on, Ohio!
Smash through to victory.
We cheer you as you go:
Our honor defend
So we'll fight to the end for O-hi-o

Old 11-19-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: ****Official Michigan-Ohio State Thread****

TripleH checking in. U of M alumn. 1991.

Go Blue. 31-10.

I live in Ohio and know lots of Ohio State fans. They are not worthy.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ROFL - Head wasn't recruited by *anyone* of note. Which invalidates your entire statement. Did you, or anyone not an Illinois fan, even know who he was before last year? I doubt it. There's not a cleaner program in the entire country right now than U of I given the history the NCAA has of absurd penalties against us based on publicly discredited evidence.

And for a Michigan fan, I'd expect your reading comprehension skills to be strong enough that you could follow the discussion better. The parallel was between our football team and your basketball team. Think a little.

And if you think I feel bad about 89 when we dominated that team twice, and barely lost the third game, you're wrong. The tournament is a super high variance crapshoot and we simply ran into one of the 25% chances that Michigan would win. Sometimes you get unlucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clark, you are starting to get on my nerves. I could care less if Head was recruited coming out of HS, and there's no way that invalidates any thought that maybe the other two did (or did not) get paid. Also, if you think that players get paid only when they are recruited, you are still smoking crack. As I said before, I'm sure that every program is dirty in one way or another (even Michigan) according to the NCAA's rules. Teams just havent gotten caught yet.

You are right Clark, I forgot that the NCAA gives the National Championship trophy in basketball to the team that wins the most regular season games. What was I thinking? Oh, wait, what? They have this big tournament at the end of the season to see who the NCAA champ really is? Really? No way, I've never heard of that. I'll take a 24-7 year with a run to the title over a 32-1 year with a runner up loss anytime, and if you think any different, you really are a retard.

And if its any consolation for you, our basketball program did win the Postseason NIT two years ago (and were decimated with injuries last year), so dont tell me that we havent done anything recently. I know its not the world's biggest accomplishment, but I'll take that for a team that was at rock bottom a few years ago.

The last thing I'll say about this Clark, before I put you on ignore, is get the [censored] out of this thread and enjoy your football team as they go winless in the Big 10.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:49 PM

The last word on Illinois in this thread is that UI has NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER won a national championship in basketball.

That being said, 1 hour and 11 minutes to kickoff. Go Blue!
Old 11-19-2005, 12:53 PM

oh my god stop it, start another thread or PM each other.

on another note, WTF. HOW IS GAMEDAY NOT IN ANN ARBOR, but be in EAST LANSING?!?!? what a [censored] disgrace.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I could care less if Head was recruited coming out of HS, and there's no way that invalidates any thought that maybe the other two did (or did not) get paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does, however, show your ignorance on the topic. Feel free to stop talking out of your butt.

[ QUOTE ]
you really are a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

But at least I understand variance.

[ QUOTE ]
And if its any consolation for you, our basketball program did win the Postseason NIT two years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about me, but I'm pretty sure you are the only Michigan fan that is happy about it. I'm pretty sure the other Michigan fans are embarrassed that you went to the "NIT" card on their behalf.

[ QUOTE ]
The last thing I'll say about this Clark, before I put you on ignore, is get the [censored] out of this thread and enjoy your football team as they go winless in the Big 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post where I want, tyvm. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Enjoy getting owned at home by tOSU 81.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh my god stop it, start another thread or PM each other.

on another note, WTF. HOW IS GAMEDAY NOT IN ANN ARBOR, but be in EAST LANSING?!?!? what a [censored] disgrace.

[/ QUOTE ]

because we [censored] rule. [censored] michigan.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:16 PM

I can't wait for this game - only rivalry bigger than the RRS. OSU sucks.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for this game - along with the RRS, one of only two rivalries that get close to the iron bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-19-2005, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for this game - along with the RRS, one of only two rivalries that get close to the iron bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nigga please.

I'm heading to the bar now with small Evan to make sure he pays up on his bet. GO BUCKS [censored] MICHIGAN!