Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Boobs on your arm...

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm headed to the bar now. I will be having several beers tonight, and will update as to whether there is any additional booya.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're not interested in her, why not try to use her shoulder as a ball-shelf? Have someone snap a photo for posting.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm headed to the bar now. I will be having several beers tonight, and will update as to whether there is any additional booya.

This has been a very good day! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
THE LINE IS JERKSTORE!!!! oh wait, THE LINE IS BOMA!!!
Old 10-27-2005, 06:07 PM

Default C overt perving

Heh. Good topic Jake.

I think some girls do it for reasons they'd rather not admit even to themselves and are not clear on their own motivations. Some probably do it just for fun to mess with your head. Some probably do it to give you a friggin clue finally. And some may do it just because they almost can't help themselves, just like as a guy sometimes it feels almost physically impossible not to touch a girl you're really attracted to and you can find any excuse and do it almost without noticing, like putting a hand on a shoulder, etc. A boobie sure beats a hand, though. I've noticed women doing something like this to me sometimes too, running a hand over my stomach. It starts as a light fingertip touch, maybe inquisitive or affectionate in a friendly way, then progresses to something else. Weird if it's a middle-aged office lady.

This is what makes me think a lot of it is just impulsive and unconscious. If they were quite aware of what they were doing, they'd be a lot more shocked than I am. The casual boob press, naughty as it is, has a certain deniability built into it, absurd though that is. I think many women have trouble being forward and are not exactly on the ball to what their feelings really are, but still have sexual desires, or just a need for physical contact, like any dude does. So "covert perving" is a way for them to express it whether they're fully conscious of it or not. I've had this kind of contact done to me by girls who didn't even like me, but just seemed really horny at the time.

I don't think there's one answer to this question, and it's different for every girl every time.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was going to be about some horrible mutation. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Or about somebody who had boobs attached to his arm to win a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was going to be about those guys who used to have big biceps but then grew older and had baggy sacks of fat on the front of their arms.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:13 PM

This is the Google picture search result:

Old 10-27-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It really freaks me out when my students do this when approaching me to ask a question. What the hell am I supposed to do? I try to move a little and they slide closer.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do you teach? Are we talking high school? College?

[/ QUOTE ]

HS
Old 10-27-2005, 06:24 PM

I still can't picture this....
Old 10-27-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

What im not getting his how his arm is on the bar and how she is on that arm. I have a few scenarios, but they just dont seem plausible to sit in that position for 1o minutes.

rJ
Old 10-27-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

What im not getting his how his arm is on the bar and how she is on that arm. I have a few scenarios, but they just dont seem plausible to sit in that position for 1o minutes.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously people, it's not that hard to figure out.

Sorry she looks like a camel.
[/worst ms painting ever]
Old 10-27-2005, 07:26 PM

yeah, when I worked at a steakhouse in connecticut for 10 months, there was this one chick there, jennifer. She was a bartender, the hottest damn chick I've ever seen, smart, funny, down to earth.

She did this to me like a bajillion times. After this, she moved to tweaking my nip while at work. I then threatened that the next time she did it, I would do it back. She did, and I did.

I never pushed the issue, and found out months later (now back in texas) that she really liked me....

I learned two things

1. Take a shot.
2. There's no accounting for a woman's taste.