Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
the brief part about the OK city bombing was completely new to me as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - i like that cuz it illustrates that it's not about Bush, not about republican/democratic.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:49 PM

For someone who is into questioning everything, you are awfully quick to believe whatever you read on the internet. How do you know that top picture is from the Pentagon? How do you know that it's a picture of "the hole"? How do you know it's not a picture of some type of collateral damage? How do you know where in the Pentagon the picture was taken?

Let's see. Wacki posts an aerial picture of the entire Pentagon. You post a picture allegedly of a sliver of the building. Which is more credible. Hmmmm.

Again ... if there was any truth to any of this nonsense -- and there isn't -- don't you think the mainstream/"lefty" media would pick up on it? Someone? Anywhere?
Old 06-17-2005, 09:53 PM

Wow.... well I couldn't find the old thread. Maybe it's a conspiracy. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Here is a good link. It even has computer modeling via Purdue University explaining how it all works an why the wings folded the way they did.

http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm
Old 06-17-2005, 09:55 PM

Personally, I think if there was significant doubt, the scientific community wouldn't be quite about it. I don't think our government would be able to fool the majority of the scientic community.

It is highly improbable that there is a conspiracy here.

With that being said, I'm surprised at the life of this thread. I think everyone involved is pretty convinced.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:57 PM

they talk about the Purdue study in that video. Apparently their model did not include the planes engines. Also, based on what the model showed, there would have been substantilly more damage to the outside of the Pentagon, including the grass as well.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:58 PM

also, wacki, I think you should give it a view. Its free to download, although it will take a while. It is a 1.4GB file.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:07 PM

Maybe. Michael Moore is very good at creating conspiracies. I've wasted too much of my life debunking his crap. Show me a reputable scientist/engineer that thinks this and I will invest more time. Until then I have more pressing issues.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For someone who is into questioning everything, you are awfully quick to believe whatever you read on the internet. How do you know that top picture is from the Pentagon? How do you know that it's a picture of "the hole"? How do you know it's not a picture of some type of collateral damage? How do you know where in the Pentagon the picture was taken?

Let's see. Wacki posts an aerial picture of the entire Pentagon. You post a picture allegedly of a sliver of the building. Which is more credible. Hmmmm.

Again ... if there was any truth to any of this nonsense -- and there isn't -- don't you think the mainstream/"lefty" media would pick up on it? Someone? Anywhere?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if I could take video off of 911 in Plane Site and place it on here, I would. But you can doubt any picture. So like I've been saying, WATCH THE VIDEO. You will have no doubt of the realism of that picture after you watch it.

And thousands of people are picking this up and they try to tell the mainstream media about it. But, the mainstream media works for the government. Anybody with a little historical knowledge knows that the easiest way to control a society is through it's national news. So the easiest way to spread news like this is through forums and blogs - blogs which are slowly being cracked down on. It'd be nice if you guys made it a little easier for me to get my points across instead of arguing every little discrepancy(sp?). I have no bad intentions, I'm merely doing what I think is right by showing you the evidence and persuading you to keep an open mind about it.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe. Michael Moore is very good at creating conspiracies. I've wasted too much of my life debunking his crap. Show me a reputable scientist/engineer that thinks this and I will invest more time. Until then I have more pressing issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Michael Moore's a crack. We should leave him out of this.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I am not saying that I believe everything in the vid, just that I thought it was interesting. Give it a view, it may change your stance, or at the very least it may make you have some more questions.