Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

[ QUOTE ]
I seem to be having a problem with mucked cards. They show up, but sometimes it takes quite a while after the hand; in fact sometimes it shows up several hands later.

Any one else seeing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I mentioned this a couple of days ago:

[ QUOTE ]

3. I don't believe that the mucked cards are working, at least I never did see any cards that looked like your unique cards. They worked on the prev version.

[/ QUOTE ]

and PokerAce responded with an idea:

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you have them visible in the layout manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

but of course they are visible in the layout manager, and have been for several upgrades.

Glad I'm not the only one!
Dave
Old 07-03-2005, 06:23 PM

When I single table SNGs on party all stats work great. When I 8-table only the table stats show up and they show up as 0.00 for the two in the bottom left corner. While 8-tabling the mucked cards work but nothing else does.

The lobby window is picking up all 8 tables, the stats just aren't showing up like they should.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:51 PM

i still can't get my popup stats to work, it worked like once way back in like v.14
Old 07-03-2005, 07:05 PM

Dave, when I suggested that why didn't you tell me they were set to be visible, but still not showing? I assumed my suggestion fixed the problem. I apologize. I will be looking into why the mucked cards aren't working properly.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I single table SNGs on party all stats work great. When I 8-table only the table stats show up and they show up as 0.00 for the two in the bottom left corner. While 8-tabling the mucked cards work but nothing else does.

The lobby window is picking up all 8 tables, the stats just aren't showing up like they should.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an odd problem. So the stats work fine for one SnG table, but add any more than that, they stop working? Could you do me a favor? Turn logging on in PA Hud, start one SnG and run it until you get stats. Then, start up another SnG, and another until you stop getting the stats. When you stop getting stats, please send me the log file that PA Hud has generated. That will help me locate the source of this problem.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i still can't get my popup stats to work, it worked like once way back in like v.14

[/ QUOTE ]

First, make sure in the Preferences, that you have "Enable Popup Stats" enabled. Once you've confirmed that, go into the Layout Manager. Select Edit from the menu and choose "Configure Popup Stats." Make sure there are are stats in the column on the right. Click the Save button. Just to make sure everything is correctly saved, click on the "Save to Different Layout" button, CTRL+Click all the layouts in the box that pops up to select them and click OK.

Now, exit the Layout Manager and go into your poker window. The poker window should now be displaying stats for you. Click inside the box of a player that is showing stats. The popup window should appear. If it doesn't, try clicking again, but this time holding the click for a second or two.

If you still don't get stats, then send me a PM, we'll get it worked out.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, when I suggested that why didn't you tell me they were set to be visible, but still not showing? I assumed my suggestion fixed the problem. I apologize. I will be looking into why the mucked cards aren't working properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

RE the mucked cards:

I'm sorry, Ace - like you, I also have a million things facing me.

I wondered if it was something to do with memory, so I was going to check that out before I got back to you. I'm downloading two 14-gig files at the same time, and while I have tonz of resources, I'm just wondering if that might be contributing.

And I've been playing over at Stars since, so hadn't had a chance to do any further testing.

I'll probably get back to Party tonight, hopefully, and if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Plus, I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who had this problem, so if nobody else popped up, then I wasn't going to bother you until I had more info.

Plus, my problem is miniscule compared to getting Stars on the map. Here's seventeen more votes for Stars - your pic earlier looked great! Can't wait!

Thanks very much!
Dave
Old 07-03-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an odd problem. So the stats work fine for one SnG table, but add any more than that, they stop working? Could you do me a favor? Turn logging on in PA Hud, start one SnG and run it until you get stats. Then, start up another SnG, and another until you stop getting the stats. When you stop getting stats, please send me the log file that PA Hud has generated. That will help me locate the source of this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more than happy to do this. Although I must warn you, I may be gone for a while from my computer due to the holiday and the log file could be a day or two off.

Not to mention my last set of SNGs went horribly. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2005, 10:20 PM

some ppl have posted their layout files. i downloaded some, however in the layout manager the import/export options r grayed out. i manually moved the file to where they need to go, but i assume the import option would have been what i would have used to load the files i had moved.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:01 PM

I couldn't find my log file, but I think I solved the problem by being observant. When I start PAHUD before I have any tables open (no matter how many) it only finds the tables as I open them and puts 0.00 for the table stats (and nothing at all for player stats). If I am already importing hands with PT and I close PAHUD and then open it again, it finds the table with all the stats included.

For some reason it isn't "catching" stats when the tables are opened or added after PAHUD is already going but if I am already importing hands and I open PAHUD it updates just fine.

I hope I could offer enough help without my log file for this problem to be solved. The quick workaround for users seems to be opening PAHUD after your tables are opened and importing. The only problem with this is if you bust out and open yet another table, you must close PAHUD and open it again.