Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 PM

Default Re: FRIDAY 6:30 PATCH AVAILABLE - OBSERVED TABLES!! - DONATION INFORMATION

All you need is the registered email address for your neteller account. I'd highly recommend taking your account ID off there. It's information we don't need, and it's probably safer to keep it secret.

Freakin
Old 11-12-2004, 08:55 PM

Default Re: FRIDAY 6:30 PATCH AVAILABLE - OBSERVED TABLES!! - DONATION INFORMA

Guys, honestly, this program is just such an amazing addition to PT. I will be donating, I really appreciate it, it already helped me tonight so much. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 09:05 PM

When I drag another window over the game with the stats in it they erase all the info... is that a property of transparent items, or is something wrong with my system. If i have no overlap it seems to be fine, but if the window gets minimized, or if something comes up over it then everything is gone until it gets updated again.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:07 PM

I'd just like to add that if you donate please send one of us an email or add notes in the paypal notes box so we know who you are. Were obviously not going to do anything bad with any info we get from you. It's just nice to have records and to know who donated.

~CT
Old 11-12-2004, 09:11 PM

Default Re: FRIDAY 4:30 PATCH AVAILABLE

Great app, I'm using it right now.

One small bug I noticed was that the labels don't update to opaque at tables you're already sitting at when you switch to to opaque labels (at least they didn't for me). When I opened a new table they were opaque.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:21 PM

Does this happen when you are running just one table?

Also how fast is your computer?

I think this is a result of PlayerView iterating through your observed history files every minute, if you have a ton of them sitting around this can take a long time. And if you are playing a lot of tables...

Come to think of it I really need to iterate through once for a group of tables and then use some sorta look up.

Anyhow do me a favor, can you hit the "show debug" button on the main screen, and tell me if you are having redraw issues when nothing is scrolling by in that screen? I'm thinking its a thread->thread lag issue. Let me know.

Oh yea also, how many tables are you running? And are you observing or playing?
Old 11-12-2004, 09:25 PM

Great work, I love it!
I have found one bug though: The "Check raise %" doesn't seem to work. I get "-1.00" for everyone.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:26 PM

Oh jeez duh! I forgot to mark that option off in gray for now. CT is still working on implementing the database code for calculating CR %.

Sorry about that, hopefully in tonight or early this weekend [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 09:35 PM

Default Re: FRIDAY 6:30 PATCH AVAILABLE - OBSERVED TABLES!! - DONATION INFORMATION

[ QUOTE ]
All you need is the registered email address for your neteller account. I'd highly recommend taking your account ID off there. It's information we don't need, and it's probably safer to keep it secret.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. You really ought to do it...
Old 11-12-2004, 09:44 PM

Can't edit the post I was out getting some dinner. Thats one out of 3 numbers they need to access my account. I'm not so worried about it.

Edit: I'm using "they" in the notorious evil doers always lurking around the corner sense.