Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Hands for Ulysses?

I think that some of you may be neglecting the seat selection pattern. If you watch carefully on the game that you are playing, there are generally 3 to 4 seats grouped together that get dealt the better cards, this changes by game and by day. Spend a little time watching for this pattern and make sure you only sit in those seats that fit the pattern.

Ulysses, if you add this to your program, I'm sure that this will put you close to the 100% mark.

I would appreciate a copy of the algorythm once it is completed with the above addition, you know, i scratch your back you scratch mine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Holy poop....this is amazing!!!!

If someone was willing to provide me with this map / program I would be willing to put up the capital and play at the site, and will split all profits with the person that provides me this information. I will obviously provide you with documentation of winnings so you can assure it is fair. Thanks. If your willing email me here mpkratz@yahoo.com
Old 01-28-2004, 07:30 PM

Hey!!!! Im first in line here... ill go 75/25 on this deal. You can have 75%
Old 01-28-2004, 07:33 PM

Please don't make any further posts regarding card/seat bunching patterns on this forum. I will be in touch w/ you via PM regarding this topic. (I am aware of this but did not start collecting data on it for a while and I would prefer that nobody get a head start on developing good seat selection pattern maps)
Old 01-28-2004, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Can Party Poker 4th and 5th street cards be predicted?

I usually don't read the internet forum, but every once in a while I regret it.

This is definitely one of those times. I feel that I have done myself a disservice by missing out on the opportunity to take advantage of their leak.

With it now being confirmed that the cards are indeed predictable, I'll get back to work on my own pattern map. My only issue was feeding it data real-time while I'm playing. I have a manual interface on top of it, but had a tough time with more than one game.

To compare maps you can PM me. Please include SETEC ASTRONOMY in the subject line. I think by the end of the month we should be able to complete work on this holy grail.

~D
Old 01-28-2004, 07:40 PM

Ulysses is leaving out one vital piece of information to all you others who want in on this. Remember that there are thousands of hands going at the same time at Party Poker, on thousands of tables. This throws a nice little spoke into our Log8 equation. If you want to account for this the equation is a little more tricky.

Here goes it.

So our original equation is x=y*sqrt[37.2fn(z^3)log8]

Here is the updated version.

x=y*sqrt[37.2fn(z^3)log8] / (n*n^1)*(m/fpt)

Where n = the number of tables currently running at Party Poker... which can be attained at Poker Pulse or on the lobby screen.

Where m = the number of players on Party Poker, obtained in the lobby.

Where ppt = players per table, because you must know the average number of players at a table to within the hundredth of a point in order to know how many hole cards are being dealt. I have found that on most evening nights this number is always between 7.11 and 7.23 (more people play shorthanded tables which brings the average under the 8 which should be expected). So make sure all you new pattern mappers are using this updated info.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:47 PM

WOW! The cat really is out of the bag about the vulnerabilities of pseudo-random number generators. What some and some of you may or may not know is that Party Poker is about to switch their random number generator from an LCG to an ICG/LCG hybrid.

LCG's are Linear Congruential Generators. ICG's are Inversive Congruential Generators. A simple search for the above terms will give you PLENTY of information. I will not go into detail. The trick is to now predict which generator is being used at any time. My own code has been tested with both types of number generators and can determine within 15-20 hands which pattern map to use.

Why purchase a pattern map from someone else when you can have one that is already able to handle the future of Party and Empire poker. Note that my code will NOT work for Paradise poker, as their particular LCG is based on Fishman's work (no poker pun intended).

Please PM me for more information on Pattern Map generation and predictability of WHICH number generator is being used for a given table.

-RMJ
Old 01-28-2004, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Can Party Poker 4th and 5th street cards be predicted?

Sarcastic threads are more like no-limit than limit. You're not looking to make a little at a time over the long haul with a 25% certainty getting whatever to 1 on your call, you're looking at avoiding going to the felt in one hand.

~D
Old 01-28-2004, 07:58 PM

... ill go 75/25 on this deal. You can have 75%

No affiliate spam, please! Mat?
Old 01-28-2004, 08:01 PM

Your post is completely incorrect. Party pattern maps all apply to card distribution patterns at a single table. How many players or tables are active on the whole site are irrelevant. Thanks for trying, sport, but obviously you're just trying to look like you know something about pattern maps by tossing around some meaningless additions to the core scaling function when you obviously have no experience with them.
Closed Thread