View Poll Results: 7 vs. 10
Jerry Remy 24 25.81%
Dan Dierdorf 69 74.19%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how do i mine more than 10 tables? do i need more than 1 party acct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on the PP icon really fast. I highlight it and hit enter repeatedly. Once they all open, cancel out of the login and you can still open 4 tables for each instance. You can log in to one if you want, so you can get 10 tables for that instance. If I want to mine 40 tables, I highlight the icon and hit enter about 12 or 13 times (I usually end up with 1 or 2 less than I try for, so I shoot for extras).

[/ QUOTE ]

k, ive got 8 clients open, now I'm getting bunch of "you already have 4 tables open to open one you must close an existing table" messages, its repeating
Old 12-12-2005, 01:33 PM

that's cuz you have to be logged in to open more than 4 tables on one client
Old 12-12-2005, 03:34 PM

I'd like to see an option where the automatic mining only occurs on the clients where you are not logged in. Then you are in total control of the client where you log in.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on the PP icon really fast. I highlight it and hit enter repeatedly. Once they all open, cancel out of the login and you can still open 4 tables for each instance. You can log in to one if you want, so you can get 10 tables for that instance. If I want to mine 40 tables, I highlight the icon and hit enter about 12 or 13 times (I usually end up with 1 or 2 less than I try for, so I shoot for extras).

[/ QUOTE ]

k, ive got 8 clients open, now I'm getting bunch of "you already have 4 tables open to open one you must close an existing table" messages, its repeating

[/ QUOTE ]

Use a different lobby. I sort the tables by table number so I can keep track of what's already open. I open 4 with one lobby, then go to the next lobby for 4 more, etc.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use a different lobby. I sort the tables by table number so I can keep track of what's already open. I open 4 with one lobby, then go to the next lobby for 4 more, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
Old 12-12-2005, 09:19 PM

so if this programs works how u have been saying and is superior to partymine, how much do u plan charging for it?
Old 12-13-2005, 12:59 AM

I think you guys are really going to like it...but I haven't decided what a fair price I think would be yet...
Old 12-13-2005, 02:53 AM

SupaBill I just ran across this thread that might interest you. Apprantly there is an updated party beta and the new one does not allow mining. I have not downloaded to try but thought you might be interested. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD
Old 12-13-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me too

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry if i wasnt clear, but im talking about using partymine with multiple clients open. if i wanted to just open up any 40 tables i could but I want partymine to do its automatic thing. right now if i open up 6 clients and start partymine I get the "you can only have 4 clients open, etc"
Old 12-13-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

sorry if i wasnt clear, but im talking about using partymine with multiple clients open. if i wanted to just open up any 40 tables i could but I want partymine to do its automatic thing. right now if i open up 6 clients and start partymine I get the "you can only have 4 clients open, etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

PartyMine doesnt support this, I'm in the process of developing a new solution that does.