Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Re: \"Upgrade\" doesn\'t tell you how many new posts there are in a thread

This whole new system sucks. I view in threaded, and posts I havent read yet are no longer bolded, and there is no semblance to order based on date whatsoever. Its like the posts are just randomly mixed and matched in a jumbled line. 2+2 is barely readable at this point.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:24 AM

Default Re: \"Upgrade\" doesn\'t tell you how many new posts there are in a thread

[ QUOTE ]
posts I havent read yet are no longer bolded, and there is no semblance to order based on date whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

These seem to be fixed.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: \"Upgrade\" doesn\'t tell you how many new posts there are in a threa

The search function this is the only real issue I can see with the upgrade. And it's a huge issue. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 09:28 AM

Default Re: \"Upgrade\" doesn\'t tell you how many new posts there are in a threa

Yes, it reeks. I realised today that you do a search on a user, go into the first on the list say, hit the back to see the list, and it's gone and you have to wait several minutes.

Real PITA doing my 'recent reviews' thing - can't even get to my own threads [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it reeks. I realised today that you do a search on a user, go into the first on the list say, hit the back to see the list, and it's gone and you have to wait several minutes.

Real PITA doing my 'recent reviews' thing - can't even get to my own threads [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Open the posts in a new window so it keeps your list intact.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:54 AM

Ok the date arrangement is now fixed

But it says on the main page that I havent read (5) messages in this thread (bolded in red), and when I click on the thread I do not see any of those 5 messages in bold and have no idea which ones they were.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:09 AM

How do I have the "show all" function automatically selected when I click on a thread?
Old 10-31-2005, 11:17 AM

Ok, another thing that's pissing me off. Whenever I make a post, my firefox stops on the addpost.php page. It registers my post, and adds it to the thread, but I have to click on my 2p2 link again in order to see the forums, otherwise I just stay at a blank white page.

This upgrade sucks ass all around.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, another thing that's pissing me off. Whenever I make a post, my firefox stops on the addpost.php page. It registers my post, and adds it to the thread, but I have to click on my 2p2 link again in order to see the forums, otherwise I just stay at a blank white page.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't do that to me.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't do that to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see it either, using Firefox 1.5 Beta 2.