Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Dealers most hated and stiff report

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw farha spit in a dealers face. I saw it. I would of killed him if he did it to me

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I would have killed him if I was playing at the table at the time, or saw it from across the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people think violence is the answer to all your problems, are you realy human at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - but its the solution to things like this. Call me names, insult my mother, be a dick - but you spit on me you are gonna find it hard to chew your food for a while.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw farha spit in a dealers face. I saw it. I would of killed him if he did it to me

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure I would have killed him if I was playing at the table at the time, or saw it from across the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

You people think violence is the answer to all your problems, are you realy human at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - but its the solution to things like this. Call me names, insult my mother, be a dick - but you spit on me you are gonna find it hard to chew your food for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only be american with an answer like that.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only be a man with an answer like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 10-25-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only be a man with an answer like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think it is manly to beat people up and kill them, think again or grow up. I think they should have age restrictions on this forum, 18 and over only. No 14 year olds.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:27 PM

No, I think you should just beat them up for spitting on you. I reserve killing them for when they seriously [censored] with your family or country.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:32 PM

Its actually called self defense - which is perfectly legal and acceptable.

A few years ago I was dealing blackjack. I had one asian man in his 30s or so on a wicked losing streak. He was screaming at me in what I believe was Chinese. After he busted out, he got so upset that he flicked a card at me which cut my face and then spit at me.

I calmly locked my chips up, then came over the table and beat him into the floor.

When he tried to press charges he was advised to drop it because I was acting in self defense to both the spit and the card throwing which are both considered assault.

And to say I must be american... yup. And you must be moronic to think that it should be otherwise.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you do not get paid enough at your job it is not the customers problem. It is yours.

I said it before, tipping is bullsh*t!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you enjoy that $10 dinner? Oh by the way in addition to $1.60 in tax there is a $2 service charge now.

How's that poker game? Yes we had to change our rake sir it is now 10% with a $5 min. and no cap. Time games? Yes they are now $18 and up per half hour.

...enjoy

They don't tip in France, ever see what the rake/time charges are at the Aviation?

Aviation Club

In a 10/20 limit game you would pay $10 per half! no hanks I'll pay half of that and if I win 5 pots in a half hour I'll gladly pay another $5. If not then I'm getting a deal compared to the alternative.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Nothing like being unbiased.

Absolutely, the employers are the ones pulling the wool over the dealer's eyes. Harrahs passes the buck onto the players, and the ealers buy into it.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:37 PM

I'm shocked, shocked, to find out there might be assholes sitting at the poker tables. Maybe sometimes, in a ten-handed game, there might be eleven of them at the table?
Old 10-25-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but you spit on me you are gonna find it hard to chew your food for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if someone spits on you, you are going to make it even easier for them to spit? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]