Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push? Fold? what..
Push 43 78.18%
Fold 12 21.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars Is Rigged

[ QUOTE ]
I seriously believe the OP is a Party Poker employee.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is. I had a friend from MIT run some data, and it showed he was a Dikshit.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:17 PM

This thread would have been way better if you had come up with a clever screen name.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean that I need to multiply it by the first number (not just one million) in order to see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

1345978 * 21.9% = 29476918.2%

But I'm not sure if this is the number of hands this relates to OR the amount of money lost.
You said I would be able to see these things if I multiplied them together but I'm just not seeing it.

Please provide assistance here. I followed your instructions to the letter but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

Thank you.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean that I need to multiply it by the first number (not just one million) in order to see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

But I'm not sure if this is the number of hands this relates to OR the amount of money lost.
You said I would be able to see these things if I multiplied them together but I'm just not seeing it.

Please provide assistance here. I followed your instructions to the letter but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Bob, I thought you were a lot quicker with the math. Clearly he's lost $29,476,918.2%. The way I figure it, thats roughly: <font color="white">Celebrity Jeopardy Joke to follow </font> $Texas.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Bob, I thought you were a lot quicker with the math. Clearly he's lost $29,476,918.2%. The way I figure it, thats roughly: <font color="white">Celebrity Jeopardy Joke to follow </font> $Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh
Old 10-16-2005, 12:11 AM

Would your please post the raw data and your MIT friend's analysis, or put it on a website and post a link?

I didn't think so.
Old 10-16-2005, 03:04 PM

Sample size too small.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:41 PM

I'm glad to see they are moving with the times.

Pokerstars is rigged, July 2002 Version
Old 10-18-2005, 03:05 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that i, vabogee, am rigged.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:16 AM

Ir'm a little skeptical of online poker, but this post is ridiculous. As is the use of poker tracker to insure a fair distribution of hands. If online poker sites are going to cheat, they're not going to change the distribution of hands from normal, as this would surely create suspicion. Nor do they have to. They simply have to have access or knowledge of the winning hand before the cards are dealt out, which is entirely possible. They could exploit this information in many ways, including bots or paid shills...

-J