Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2005, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Suggest some clothes

Thanks for the suggestions stanky, but I'm looking for something higher end. That way, Inchoate can make fun of me, too. Anyway, anything on the level of 7 for all mankind or better that actually fits a guy my size would be great. Anyone?
Old 09-12-2005, 01:50 AM

Can't help with your size, or, probably, with making fun of you, but I'm willing to bet my cat would kick your cat's ass.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you even know what this means?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Your turn. Show me the advice you've contributed to this thread please.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure aren't acting like it. The problem isn't that Inchohate didn't give any advice and neither did Patrick, it is that Inchohate was being pretentious and giving bad advice while Patrick called him out.

See, the whole "Pot, Kettle" thing applies to situations where two people are doing the same thing. This isn't one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you that stupid? Inchowhatever was obviously being an ass and contributing nothing...just ass Patty did when he came out of nowhere to attack him. Why did he do that? He obviously from his above 'advice' has no care about the subject. He just wanted to be an ass right? Just because he was an ass to the ass doesn't change his assness.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you that stupid? Inchowhatever was obviously being an ass and contributing nothing...just ass Patty did when he came out of nowhere to attack him. Why did he do that? He obviously from his above 'advice' has no care about the subject. He just wanted to be an ass right? Just because he was an ass to the ass doesn't change his assness.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even less applicable in this situation. What are you even talking about? You are really good at this.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't help with your size, or, probably, with making fun of you, but I'm willing to bet my cat would kick your cat's ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I have a dog. And it would probably get its ass kicked by any respectably sized cat.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:55 AM

Actually, my cats kind of little. But it could still take MicroBob's. It would at least hiss at your dog.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure aren't acting like it. The problem isn't that Inchohate didn't give any advice and neither did Patrick, it is that Inchohate was being pretentious and giving bad advice while Patrick called him out.

See, the whole "Pot, Kettle" thing applies to situations where two people are doing the same thing. This isn't one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are simultaneously the biggest jackass and the least intelligent person I've ever seen - in real life or online. I can't believe you're an old man and not a 13-year old boy. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about, you do nothing but troll, and you're not even smart enough to know what it means for the pot to be calling the kettle black, even when we tell you what it means in plain english. Better yet, you think you're being clever calling me Patty? Come on.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even less applicable in this situation. What are you even talking about? You are really good at this.

[/ QUOTE ]

bla bla bla... i win.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bla bla bla... i win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Misuse some more idioms. Please.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pot. Kettle. Black.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are simultaneously the biggest jackass and the least intelligent person I've ever seen - in real life or online. I can't believe you're an old man and not a 13-year old boy. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about, you do nothing but troll, and you're not even smart enough to know what it means for the pot to be calling the kettle black, even when we tell you what it means in plain english. Better yet, you think you're being clever calling me Patty? Come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, troll? I gave the OP Garanimals. Are you nuts? Why did you read this thread Patty? Was it just to give us 'go get jeans you like'?

Troll? hahahahhahahahha