Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Dear bison... June 2005.

Wendell,

If you grew a goattee, that would be you, my friend.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wendell,

If you could grow a goattee, that would be you, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:56 PM

Dear Bison,

My wife doesn't like anal sex. She says no woman really does, they do it for reasons other than sexual pleasure. That's cool with me, i don't want to get poop on my dick anyway. Is she right?
Old 06-20-2005, 03:58 PM

teamdonkey, given that your an ass, i'm pretty sure all your sex qualifies as anal.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She says no woman really does, they do it for reasons other than sexual pleasure.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is wrong.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:16 PM

Dear Donkey,

Many women do enjoy anal sex, and not just cause they're anally accomodating. Part of the reason is actually that the clitoris (and its many millions of nerves) is not simply confined to that little bit of flesh at the top of the front bottom. Clitoral nerves extend past the vagina and around the rectum. It ends up providing the same kind of potential for enjoyment as the prostate in men, though the degree to which people find it pleasurable is gonna vary a lot, just like some women can't take much direct clit stimulation and some need that and nothing but if they're going to come.

Your wife is wrong about all women. She may be right about herself, but she may also just be grossed out by the poop factor. If you wanna broach the subject, I suggest taking a shower together and asking if you can try fingering her ass.

Best of luck, and if she asks to return the favor, you pretty much have to say yes.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Eric,

Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear bison,

Get over yourself. It was just a stupid JOPKE.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:09 PM

Dear Bison,

The rash you have around your anus, that you claimed was nothing big, is now around my ballsac. Can you provide me with any information as to what it is, and any creams you are currently using on it?
Old 06-20-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Bison,

The rash you have around your anus, that you claimed was nothing big, is now around my ballsac. Can you provide me with any information as to what it is, and any creams you are currently using on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask Big Steve for some cream.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:27 PM

Dear Bison,

My girlfriend and I have recently moved to friend status. Everything had been going great, but then school ended and we both took jobs in different cities. I am currently at home for the summer so we're only 2 hours apart right now, but come September that will change to 5 hours. Still, things started out fine this summer, but we weren't able to see each other for the first month of being away. Finally when we did get together things didn't feel quite right. I believe this is somewhat due to the pressure of feeling that we needed to be really happy to see each other when in reality we have found that we have both found out in a month that we don't have to rely on each other. Plus, our conversations over the phone have stalled out and caused us to become somewhat bored with each other. While this dilemma itself isn't suprising, what is really bothering me is that the exact same thing happened in my last relationship. My gf at the time didn't feel the same after we were apart before and the whole procession of events was eerily the same. I know long distance relationships are hard, but am I doing something specifically wrong? Also, with my recent gf the problems just started about 2 weeks ago (right before we were going to see each other for the first time). Is it right to throw away the relationship we had this quickly because things will only get harder? Or do you think that this first part of seeing each other and being honest with expectations may be the hardest part?

Anyways, thanks for the advice, I've enjoyed reading your wisdom in these threads.

-DI