Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Whats the most stupid thing you have ever done while drunk?

[ QUOTE ]

she didn't want me to drink the water cuz the roomate drinks from that cup, and i guess he had some bad ailments

[/ QUOTE ]

worse than AIDS?
Old 05-24-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
then i remember her asking me if she could pass for a girl who has HIV.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does one respond to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i laughed and bought her another shot

reminds me of that arrested development episode...

"i'm blind"
"I'm WASTED!"
Old 05-25-2005, 12:50 AM

Okay, I just thought of a good one. There are a lot to chose from, believe you me. This is a good one though.

I was in D.C. visiting a high school buddy who went to Georgetown and hasn't left, lives in Adams Morgan. I'm there for like three nights or so. One night, we drink a bottle of tequila between the two of us before we go out to the bars. We go one place, have a few beers, and then move to another spot to meet up with a friend of mine from college that knows my high school friend from being abroad in Chile at the same time and having mutual friends.

Within about an hour, we had run up about a $500 tab, all teq shots. I'm firmly blacked out at this point, and on the way to the bathroom, I must have done or said something rather inappropriate, b/c when I came out of the bathroom, a member of the security staff for the place grabs me and starts pulling me toward the door.

I, of course, protest, but only b/c I want to go over to the table where my friends are and let them know we have to leave. But they won't let me. So they get me out onto the sidewalk, and there are two guys out there with me. I say to one of them, 'Look, I'm just going to go inside and get my friends, settle our tab, and then we'll leave,' or something to that effect, and they say no you can't go back in. So I start to walk back in (I'm a pretty big guy). The first guy, who turned out to be the owner of the place, steps in front of me. I pick him up off the ground and move him to one side, and keep going toward the door, which is quickly blocked by the second guy, a bouncer. I picked this guy up by the shoulders and promptly started shaking the [censored] out of him. Well, there were four (no exaggeration) cruisers outisde the place within minutes, and my buddies, who in the meantime had realized what was happening, and had left the place in the ensuing commotion without paying our tab, were standing half a block down the street giggling like little girls.

I somehow managed to stay out of jail, but did have to put the entire tab on my card. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2005, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Passing out during sex.

Starting a fight outnumbered 4 to 17.

Depends on my mood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were they 5 year olds???

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2005, 01:23 AM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;o=&vc=1

so, oh so many others as well.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:30 AM

two weekends ago at a party in another town, with all people i had not met. i proceded to be in one of those states that you mind as well be passed out but you are still walking, and i was being an [censored] to possibley the hottest girl there, although i probably just thought i was being smooth and hitting on her. i guess at one point i was like "its too bad youre such a bitch cause youre hot" she slapped me, i grabbed her neck, pinned her up against a wall, still thinking i was just hitting on her, then she kneed me in the nuts. everyone laughed and i guess it is on camera, however i have yet to see it. Also, almost just as importantly, later in the night (...i think) my friend took the same camera and tried to film me hooking up with a girl. this had already happened to me 3 times in the past year and i was so drunk, and pissed off, i heard him coming through the door, stood right at the door, and punched him in the face as hard as i could. he fell back, i went back to the girl, and 5 seconds later i hear him again. i stand a foot away from the door, wait for him to open it, and punch him in the face again. woke up the next day and my mouth/nose hurt, no visible signs really, and i was told he punched me in the face after and that at 4am in the morning i was outside in this girls garage with her dad's 9 iron ready to turn his car into scrap metal.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:49 AM

well last weekend my neighbor's wife started hitting on me in front of my neighbor and my wife, so I'm gonna go with that. I haven't heard from them since. Yeah she has me outweighed by a good 80 lbs too.