Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

[ QUOTE ]
2. meaningful to whom? This pisses me off which is hard because I'm mellowed out on P.O.T. right now.

I play like a jackhole but I like it. Everyone at the table thinks they are entitled to my money. They are not. They have to win it.

I have gone on runs taking $50 to $2,500 in one night. I lost it back the next day. But the point is that I know I'm smelling the place up but getting lucky. That's my right. If they want it, they must win it. Then the losers start bitching and bitching and bitching about how they should be winning while I'm stacking the chips.

I leave the 5/10 like a smouldering ruin and go up to 10/20. At that point I usually run into a buzzsaw because the players are not scared of my play. The only problem is, is that 5/10 does nothing for me after an hour or so.

The people who win my money can do whatever they want with it. If they want to give it to charity, fine. Its not like its being taken out of circulation never to be seen again.

I may be stoned, but your post was stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is effing sweet and, unlikely as it seems, makes this whole thread even AWESOMER than it already was.

[tips hat to Brown Thumb]
Old 02-17-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is some funny s---. If we could just get sup bro to come in here and muscle this dude, life would be complete. I suspect that BrownThumb did not have 15 tackles for loss in 1995.

Sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

I love P.O.T.

Anyway, I did not have 15 tackles for loss in 1995!? I was smoking P.O.T. and playing cards at Commerce and the no-seat Bike. I was in school back then at U.S.C. so i had time to smoke P.O.T. and play cards.

I went to college on G.I. fund. I am a former marine who saw action (no buttf*cking) in the Gulf War. I was also stationed in Okinawa. I drank a lot in the Marines and it sucked getting up the next day after drinking. I also did lots of drugs in the service but it was a social thing. Now, I smoke P.O.T. at all hours of the day. I like to do it with other people, but its impossible when you are on the road. You don't do that stuff with strangers unless you want to get rolled.

For the Super Bowl, I was in Vegas with a 4 of my friends. 3 smoke P.O.T., the other drank a bottle of Smirnof. Let's see who had the better weekend. We stayed at the RIO.

Me and the other P.O.T. smokers, got wasted all night and gambled (and lost). We got a little sleep then went golfing the next day and were able to smoke P.O.T. while golfing.

The other guy went to the bar and got two hookers. They "partied in his hotel room." After it was over, the guy wakes from hearing the door shut. His laptop was gone. (This guy plays $2 tourneys on Absolute as often as he can. His account is LoveFist.) He is naked and runs down the hall just in time to pull the computer away from her as the elevator doors close.

He goes back to the room and realizes his phone and watch are gone along with a bottle of cologne. He has to file a report with security. He is still drunk and not feeling well. He did not make it for golfing even though he is a 5 handicap. After he checks out, he gets a notice mailed to his house that the has to pay $300 for the mini-bar which was emptied by his "guests." He should have stuck to P.O.T.

I'm sick of this for now. I am only here today because I'm still in Oklahoma City and my meeting finished early. I'm kind of busted up right now, otherwise I'd be playing poker. Of course I am smoking P.O.T.

I get an expenses check tomorrow, I should be playing this weekend.

I've been playing a lot of stud lately.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:28 PM

There nees to be a pay service that offers real time tracking of the top 200 suckers in online poker at any give moment. Each sucker would have a top 200 ranking. 1 being the worst and 200 being the best of the worst. The service would show which site and which table each of the current top 200 suckers online at that moment were playing.

Wouldn't it be nice to play at 8 tables with players like Brown Thumb?
Old 02-17-2005, 02:34 PM

I would like to nominate this thread for the most entertaining thread of the year. It is early in the year, but this is an interesting read.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since it alters your mental state I just thought it was a natural assumption that for some it would be more difficult.

(at the risk of drawing brown thumb's wrath) I don't smoke P.O.T. so I have no direct experience.

I know that my typing sucks after I have a couple of drinks...although I also know that comparing the two is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

From personal experience, I find that I write much more creatively when high. I won Execellence In Philosophy award from Indiana U. and never wrote anything, or took any tests, sober. I was High through it all. There is no way I could have wrote what I did without P.O.T. However, I came to realize how meaningless it all was and that writing in circles, although fun and highly respected in the philosophy community, really never communicated anything. So now, pot free, my writing style has become much more stale, but more concrete, i.e., I am actually trying to say something sometimes, instead of writing pages and pages trying to say nothing.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:57 PM

Most entertaining thread in months. thanx Brown.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most entertaining thread in months. thanx Brown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its Thumb. Brown Thumb.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:47 PM

Why were you playing at a crappy site like Poker Mountain?
Why do you spell pot P.O.T.?
Will you please PM me when you are going to play on Party?

Lost Wages
Old 02-17-2005, 05:10 PM

Mr. Thumb, you are a refreshing alternative to those who take themselves too seriously. This is supposed to be fun, and I applaud you for enjoying yourself! The abusive chat stuff doesn't even bother me that much, it's easy to ignore.

FWIW, and I don't think you care, but I play MUCH better while not high.

"Pot gets you through times with no money better than money gets you through times with no pot."
Old 02-17-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should get out the house sometime and go to a book store.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a chuckle out this line. I would probably consider this pretty damn ironic, if I knew what ironic meant.
Closed Thread