Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: LONG - AC Trip Report - AKA Hotel Bonus Whoring w/2+2ers

[ QUOTE ]
TT is one of the best folders I've ever played with. You gotta watch though, and call him on his string folds.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOBODY string folds like I can! In fact, I wonder if anyone has ever string folded before I did it for the first time. That one is always good for a laugh from the dealer.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty boy switches seats...complaining about TT's arrogance the whole time and whining. i personally didn't see it that way...hey, the man dresses to kill. does that make him an arrogant ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember the pretty boy, who could that have been? For the record, I am pleasently pompus, but not arrogent. Funny thing is that evening I was neither, I was being extra friendly and I wasn't acting like a table captain at all (I'm a bad ass table captain when I turn it on, fun times!). It must have been the suit jacket, it does tend to intimidate poker players for some odd reason. Remind me some more about this dude so I put 2 & 2 together.

PS: its ok to get laid... just use a little rubber thing next time mate! 4 is enough, are you shooting for 8? You must be MAD!

PS: Great trip reports by all!
Old 01-20-2005, 10:49 AM

TT,

he had brown hair, and was a pretty tight player, but cold called a bit too frequently. when i first got to the table, he was sitting in the seat immediately to your left. you had gotten up at some point (probably to go to the restroom to make sure your hair was still OK [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). when you got back, he was sitting immediately to my right. you made mention to him the fact that you hadn't even noticed he had moved.

he left our table i believe before the unconfident, tilt prone young italian and his friend sat down. the italian is the one who was leaning on your left arm.

cheers!
Old 01-20-2005, 02:05 PM

The Italian guy I remember, he was a pleasent enough fellow who was super loose, but only called down with good cards. But the pretty boy I don't remember at all. Perhaps he was at our table for a short period of time?

For the record, I went to take a dump. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2005, 04:32 PM

the guy you don't remember had a thing going on with his hair, whereby he sort of brushed it up on the sides. i don't know how to exactly describe it, but i've never seen such a thing. it was very clear it took him quite some time to achieve his desired look.

cheers!