Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Best Practice for calling a girl after getting her number?

[ QUOTE ]
didn't bother to read the entire thread but i had an interesting situation happen with me about 5-6 months ago...

i met this really attractive girl, we hit it off well, we exchanged numbers and that was that. so i was going to wait the 2 or 3 day window, then i get a call the following night "why didn't you call me? where have you been?" blah blah! haha kinda different, so we talked, became really close and blah blah blah..things turned out very nicely, but i was a little surprised with the call the next night asking why i did not call.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would probably scare me more than anything. Another very, very importnt thing that I forgot to mention earlier and an actual reason not to call right away. You are setting precedent within the first few days of calling a girl whether you realize it or not. Never call a girl more than once in a day early in the raltionship. And if she calls you twice in the same day before you called her back, act very suprised/worried.

My old roomate never listened to my advice about this and his girlfriends always called about 8 times a day. My girlfriends never called more than once a day. You've got to test her by not calling back until the next day every once in awhile, and when you do don't say your sorry.

This helps out a lot if you want to bang another girl and not have to worry about your girl calling.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rent 'The Tao of Steve'.

Dex's three points for getting laid:

1. Eliminate desire.
2. Be excellent in her presence.
3. Pull away.

[/ QUOTE ]

TRUTH

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-14-2005, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That would probably scare me more than anything. Another very, very importnt thing that I forgot to mention earlier and an actual reason not to call right away. You are setting precedent within the first few days of calling a girl whether you realize it or not. Never call a girl more than once in a day early in the raltionship. And if she calls you twice in the same day before you called her back, act very suprised/worried.

My old roomate never listened to my advice about this and his girlfriends always called about 8 times a day. My girlfriends never called more than once a day. You've got to test her by not calling back until the next day every once in awhile, and when you do don't say your sorry.

This helps out a lot if you want to bang another girl and not have to worry about your girl calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

aye, that was a little worrisome but the fact that she was smoking hot quickly made me forget about that. if i had a cell phone at the time i'm sure she would have called many many times during the day. soem days i would hang out with a friend after class and come home late, only to get a call later in the evening "where have you been all day?" or heaven forbid there should be a busy signal, then i get "how many xxxxing girlfriends do you have anyway?" of course i was a mofo and said stuff like "geez i dunno, i always lose count."