Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 08:35 AM

Default Re: Big Coincidences You\'ve Experienced

one weekend in high school I was taking a shower in the afternoon. While in the shower I was listening to music, 311 to be exact. I let my mind wander and realized I hadn't talked to this one chick I knew, Stacy, in a long time. Months. I decided I should probably call her.

I get out of the shower and on the answering machine is a message from Stacy. She had called while I was in the shower. At what time? 3:11.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:41 AM

The concert I went to the other night was on "Williston Street" and I go to a school named Williston.

A kid in my dorm has a shirt that says "Brown Trout" on it. Weiiiiiiiiiird.

Edit- also my roomate from retard school #1 also is a repeat junior at williston this year.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:54 AM

2 that come to mind.

I was scaling down the side of some rocky crag in Portugal to get to a deserted beach when I see these two women. Hear them speaking English so we acknowledge each other. Turns out they are my Aunts neighbors.

Second one, I am driving with my father on a highway. We are approaching two guys on motorcycles, when we are about 20 feet behind them my father lifts his hand and makes it into a gun shape and pretends to fire off a shot. Instantaneously, one of the guys falls right off the bike [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 09:56 AM

I just remembered this one on OOT!
Old 10-24-2005, 11:14 AM

in grade 6 i moved out west. on september 11th it was my birthday in class and there was this other fellow who also had the same birthday. we started talking and it turned out he was also born in calgary, alberta and his parents had the same name as my parents.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:22 AM

My dad's father was a legionaire. He was reported MIA during the famous battle of Dien Bien Fu (Indochina Independance war). We never knew what happened to him. A few years back, the french television showed some never seen before footage of the war for the anniversary if this infamous battle. My grand mother recognized my grand father laying on a stretcher looking badly hurt. She was in shock. She got the footage and upon closer inspection, we realized that it was in fact him. She tried to get answers from the french military but his file is classified.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:02 PM

Bump. I was driving today, and a tow truck pulls up next to me. The two cars it's towing? A green '00 Taurus, the color and model I now drive, and a gray '97 Grand Am, the color and model my ex drove when we out in 1999-2000.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:10 PM

There are no small coincidences and big coincidences! No, there are only coincidences!
Old 12-16-2005, 07:14 PM

How about that there are 3 of us in my family (extended) that have the same first & last name (one has same initial), all born on consecutive days of the same month (diff years of course).
Old 12-16-2005, 07:47 PM

I was flying to Pittsburgh from DFW and my dad was flying from Milwaukee to DFW we both ended up having layovers at Chicago Midway at the same time. My dad didn't know this was going to happen so I met him at his gate and he had no idea how I was there and couldn't figure out what was going on.