Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 06:59 AM

Default Re: 2+2 NL HU Tournament

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol. not quite. the holla thing apparently yall fail to understand. its a joke. i find it amusing. if you cant look past it, thats your loss. but yea that pic actually made me laugh out loud. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you realize that this whole situation came about because of your "holla". It's even worse than BarronVangorToth's BarronVangorToth BarronVangorToth.com nonsense. I think it would be a great idea if you avoided using holla in this forum. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i know the situation came about because i use holla. im pretty sure, that it actually doesnt have an effect on my posting ability at all. its kinda sad that some of you cant get over me saying that, which is part of the humor for me, as its such a meaningless thing. thats ok, i dont like people automatically respecting me for no reason. i think youll find that my posts contain quite useful information. the stt forum seems to accept it, but then again, we are but mere mortals to you mid high gods [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] oh, and i have no idea what the baroronvangortoth stuff is, but if this is worse, my life is finally worth living. holla
Old 11-27-2005, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
don't you get it? it is funny because it is pissing you off! LOLOOL! you [censored]. hollerr!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yer quite wrong there. its funny because yer calling me out because of my sig, because you cant find anything else to call me out on. its all you have. holla
Old 11-27-2005, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats ok, i dont like people automatically respecting me for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is kind of weird. Did you mean disrespecting? If so, people are automatically disrespecting you because your writing style reminds them of a 10 year-old. holla doesn't do anything to help that. If you really meant respecting, than I don't understand why someone wouldn't want respect, even if it's undeserved. It's kind of a basic human aspiration, but that's a whole different issue and then you can get into "oh no i'm not like everyone i am unique etc. stupid teenage angst i want to earn respect", which probably isn't needed in an already-derailed thread. Anyway, you can get away with holla in STT because you're well-known there. I guess if Matt Flynn or El D started leaving holla at the end of every post everyone here would go along with it (although it would still be annoying), but when someone new comes in and starts hollaing at everyone, your points aren't going to be taken seriously. If you really do have something intelligent and thoughtful to say, I welcome it, but holla kind of leaves the wrong impression.

I don't know why I find this kind of thing so interesting.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why I find this kind of thing so interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

because you, like myself, find it entertaining that i can get an entire forum worked up by a single simple word thats not derogatory in any way [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

basically the whole respect thing that i was talking about was that i dont like how some people just blindly follow the advice of certain posters because they are well known, not because they are correct on the topic they are responding to. gavin soss and mlg messed around with this on the mtt forum by purposely responding totally incorrectly to a hand and backing each other up and everyone went along with it. funny. hah. holla
Old 11-27-2005, 11:35 AM

nah, raptor is cool. holla.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:28 PM

About 4 months ago I did a 1000 $100+9 SNG challenge and at that time I was visiting the STT forums.

In the STT forums Raptor is probably one of the most respected players there.

Even though the Holla thing is incredibly gay, I think we should all just see past it and respect the guy. He is a quality player but I am sure he has some to learn at the MHNL forums.

Also, Chuddo I think it would be awesome if you got this thing started. You should compile of list of who wants to play in the tourney. I like the idead of $1K.

1. G35Pro
Old 11-27-2005, 12:32 PM

$1k sounds good w/ 16 people. If there are more, rework it or up the buyin until we have 16 remaining.

Random matchups. 4th and 3rd get $1k back. 1st and 2nd get more.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even though the Holla thing is incredibly gay, I think we should all just see past it and respect the guy. He is a quality player but I am sure he has some to learn at the MHNL forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A [censored]
Old 11-27-2005, 01:10 PM

If you would like to speak to me use your big boy voice you f*ggot.
Closed Thread