Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Jennicide, hot or not?

Yes, I spoke to Dustin the day this happened. He had nothing to do with this matter but was completely apologetic and took this matter in his own hands.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:00 PM

wow jennicide you are soooooooo cool.

wait wait, don't sue me for saying that.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:34 PM

?
Old 01-20-2005, 10:57 PM

You are so fukcing lame. If you're slutty enough to take these pics and POST them then you deserve whatever you get. You are the worst kind of slut, cocky and vindictive. Get over yourself.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:07 PM

and you took the time out to write this because? For one, I was 17 years old when I took those pictures. Nevertheless, I was not the one who posted them. If you think that low of me, why do you care? Don't waste your energy, seriously.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and you took the time out to write this because? For one, I was 17 years old when I took those pictures. Nevertheless, I was not the one who posted them. If you think that low of me, why do you care? Don't waste your energy, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont fukcing care!! I just wanted to point out how pathetic you were for suing someone for posting those dumba$$ pics, like you're fukcing Brittney Spears or something. People like you make me physically ill, seriously just stop, let your head swell down and try to be a normal person. Pathetic indeed.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2005, 11:19 PM

That Jamie guy gets around [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just for you Jamie
Old 01-20-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont fukcing care!! I just wanted to point out how pathetic you were for suing someone for posting those dumba$$ pics, like you're fukcing Brittney Spears or something. People like you make me physically ill, seriously just stop, let your head swell down and try to be a normal person. Pathetic indeed.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ruh-roh!

I smell a lawsuit?
Old 01-21-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did the pics get on the Internet to begin with? You may win a suit because you have connections, but talk about a lack of moral fiber. You made a dumb mistake when you were 17, and you want to punish someone else by suing when they got out? Good luck, you justice seeker you.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:30 AM

The pictures were removed from the URL orginally after they were released into public, then re-posted after Bryan Micon claimed property and 'naming' the pictures his own. This isn't a case of morality. It's a case of legality. Each picture is under copyright owned by me and by denying my request to remove these pictures, he is infringing copyright law. Thanks for the concern though!