Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Strap On Scenario

[ QUOTE ]
i've never had anything up my ass before, and I really don't see any reason to start.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait until you are over 30 and the prostate exams begin!

"ahh you using the whole fist, doc?"
Old 11-10-2005, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont see what is the big deal. My best friend wanted to do his girl in the ass, she said only if I can do it to you first, he said sure, why not. She called his bluff. He said it wasnt terrible, and somewhat enjoyable, then when it was done he siihp.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she stuck it in his ass, she wasn't bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I said SHE called HIS bluff. He really didnt think she would go out and get a dildo adn do it. She did.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont see what is the big deal. My best friend wanted to do his girl in the ass, she said only if I can do it to you first, he said sure, why not. She called his bluff. He said it wasnt terrible, and somewhat enjoyable, then when it was done he siihp.

[/ QUOTE ]

My Ex-Gf Used to let me tap her dirty little star all the time, In fact she asked for it!Good times.

So my girl now, it isnt going to happen. I asked if I could get her ballon knot not and her reply was "what are you gay or something" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ROFL

Then she said the same thing to me. If I can nailed you with a strap on the sure. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Told her no way!
Old 11-10-2005, 10:27 AM

Just be sure to put a towel on the bed first...
Old 11-10-2005, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If she stuck it in his ass, she wasn't bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I said SHE called HIS bluff. He really didnt think she would go out and get a dildo adn do it. She did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was checking the specs on the rotary girder...I'm retarded.

Too early, not enough caffeine.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:43 AM

Nobody thinks the play is to agree to it, take your turn first, then panic/back out of the deal when its her turn? How much would this piss her off?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:51 AM

To the OP, here's what you do:

Find a local sex shop with a/some cute female employees. Up-market/classy store (as opposed to seedy back alley store) is best. Go alone. Tell her the story - You've been crushing on this girl for years, you guys were drunk and she told you her big fantasy to use a strap on, you agreed 'cuz you were drunk. Now you don't want to back down and be a puss, plus you're really into this chick, but you're nervous as hell... and ask the girl in the sex shop for her help/advice in the matter... If you frame it right ("macho frat-boy vulnerable for the first time" or "straightlace red-stater takes a walk on the wild side") it could be a very, ah, informative, shopping trip... (Don't be afraid to be nervous! That's part of the play)

And don't forget to post on OOP afterwards!

BTW - From your subsequent posts, this obviously is a big thing for her that's she's been working towards for a while. If you go ahead with this, it could VERY easily become a regular thing. Particularly if it really gets her going.

Do NOT underestimate the value of a freaky girl! Sky's the limit here, man!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. You've spent the last 6 hours convincing OOT that it won't be that bad. Seriously. We won't make fun of you. Just make a new post asking if anyone else has done it because obviously you want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This definitely requires a pole. <font color="white"> intended </font>
Old 11-10-2005, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok. You've spent the last 6 hours convincing OOT that it won't be that bad. Seriously. We won't make fun of you. Just make a new post asking if anyone else has done it because obviously you want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This definitely requires a pole. <font color="white"> intended </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

gold
Old 11-10-2005, 12:56 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i'm thinking going second would actually be the play here. you would be 'free' while you were taking your turn and not concerned about what's around the corner, and there's the implied revenge factor if she takes it too far. trust shouldn't be a big issue because if she refuses your turn after going, i'm pretty sure it's legal to rape her.