Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 12:58 AM

Default Re: In defense of the wallaby

[ QUOTE ]
Gorie but usually you are funny but lately your posts have been kind of disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie, keep yourself sharp, you're losing your edge [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="white"> people really do rate you...huh</font>

I would just like to make a formal apology to Otisthemarsupial and the rest of 2+2. I was wrong to call Otis out on his reporting threads to the mods. I will never do it again to Otis or any other 2+2'er.

Default Re: Also..

[ QUOTE ]
OtisTheMarsupial AIDS in America is a gay disease

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what that was supposed to prove but I don't think it did.
Old 07-28-2005, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would just like to make a formal apology to Otisthemarsupial and the rest of 2+2. I was wrong to call Otis out on his reporting threads to the mods. I will never do it again to Otis or any other 2+2'er.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a shotgun apology?
Old 07-28-2005, 01:02 AM

Have you noticed the only way people think they can insult you is by saying you are not as funny or witty as you used to be.

Like how can you be expected to maintain a standard I and 99% of the people here will never attain? yesh

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]hug [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] cuz i know you needed it and i had a spare. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OtisTheMarsupial AIDS in America is a gay disease

[/ QUOTE ]

In spite of me disagreeing with what Otis is saying lately, I feel he deserves getting fully quoted, because I think that is slightly misleading CMI

"News flash: HIV is more concentrated and more easily transmitting through blood.

This is why women and gay men are much more likely to get HIV than straight men - because the person being penetrated is more likely to get a little tear that the virus gets into. It's not as likely that the penetrator will get that little tear, particularly if he's circumized.

Duh, this is why AIDS in America is a gay disease whereas in the rest of the world it's not."
Old 07-28-2005, 01:04 AM

She deserved to be outed after the tiny violin atrocity.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what that was supposed to prove but I don't think it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an unfair comment that stems from AIDS' initial spread in north america. Though contraction is more likely with man-to-man sex, calling it a "gay disease" is wrong.

I thought this comment was offensive and I would consider myself pretty liberal when it comes to gay jokes/comments. I feel people, on average, would be a hell of a lot more offended by that comment than a picture of a violin.

[ QUOTE ]
Have you noticed the only way people think they can insult you is by saying you are not as funny or witty as you used to be.

Like how can you be expected to maintain a standard I and 99% of the people here will never attain? yesh

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]hug [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] cuz i know you needed it and i had a spare. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie is very good at receiving hugs
Old 07-28-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In spite of me disagreeing with what Otis is saying lately, I feel he deserves getting fully quoted, because I think that is slightly misleading CMI

"News flash: HIV is more concentrated and more easily transmitting through blood.

This is why women and gay men are much more likely to get HIV than straight men - because the person being penetrated is more likely to get a little tear that the virus gets into. It's not as likely that the penetrator will get that little tear, particularly if he's circumized.

Duh, this is why AIDS in America is a gay disease whereas in the rest of the world it's not."

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think this post is necessary given that I linked to the post from which I quoted?