Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Kissing A Girl After BJ??

On the contrary.

Those that are secure in there heterosexuality will not have a problem kissing a WOMENS mouth that has just been on YOUR cock.

Those that are desperately suppresing there own homosexuality will of course be unable to cope with maybe getting even there own spunk on there lips as there gay shields might be overwhelmed by the upsurge of homoerotic desire. Thus they express distaste which is realy an expression of fear about there own gayness.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if u act weird about it or anything else a girl will get u back....

one time...right after i got my tongue ring (so he was pumped up)...i was uummm yeah with a guy i knew...half way thru i handed him some lotion and told him to finish himself...he then proceeded to the bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor guy. He really missed out. Fat chicks give the best blowjobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

...because they're hungry.

(I'm sorry. I love that joke. I'm not a chauvenist unless it's funny.)

Back on the primary subject of this thread - I don't see how it'd be gay....it's gay if you blow another dude. If she blows someone else and then kisses you that's pretty gay too. Short of that, you're pretty much safe.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh

I would be surprised if more than 25% of straight men have tasted sperm

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.
also, i don't think tasting your own sperm makes you gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok crazy question here.

I would bet there are no men that I know who have tasted their own sperm when they are alone. In the heat of battle you make consessions and yes there is a sick fellow out there doing it on his own. But I am sure he is sitting in his own feces also.

Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves when they are alone. Very good chance I am wrong about one or both of these assumptions. We guys like to think the girls get all crazy when we are not around as we know if we were in that body we would be up to no good 24/7. But please do not enlighten me on the first point, as I just don’t want to live in that reality. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

How did we get here and who will get us out?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:17 PM

Default Re: What about a glaze face

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like going down on her and then slowly coming up and lay one right on her lips... most chicks get a kind of gross look on there face but don't resist... ahhh i hate women

[/ QUOTE ]

then u havent been with the right kinda girls

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2005, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or have any good stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

you sicko, what kind of stories can you be looking for here? kissing a girl right after BJ is not necessarily gay, but asking for 'good stories' about it is very gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh

A good story could be your refusal to do it, and what the girls reaction was

[/ QUOTE ]

my first blowjob i refused to kiss her. then it was explained to me. then i felt bad a week later. she was defiantely shocked and hurt by my rebuff.

further, girls are much more likely to be comfortable with their secretions than guys. you dont see many guys jerking off in front of a girl and then putting his cum laden finger in his mouth. but girls who finger themselves and then lick their fingers rule as a proxy for ability and freakiness in teh bedroom.

as a result. peachy is 100% correct. you have not been with the right type of girls.

also, of girls who swallow, id say a vast majority are good enough to get it all down w/o any real residue left. i can only remember 1 time in my life wheni got a blowjob and kissed her and thought i tasted something else...so you got odds in your favor as well.

Barron
Old 09-11-2005, 01:23 PM

I would never kiss a girl after I gave someone a BJ....Oh wait did I misunderstand the question [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh

I would be surprised if more than 25% of straight men have tasted sperm

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right.
also, i don't think tasting your own sperm makes you gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok crazy question here.

I would bet there are no men that I know who have tasted their own sperm when they are alone. In the heat of battle you make consessions and yes there is a sick fellow out there doing it on his own. But I am sure he is sitting in his own feces also.

Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves when they are alone. Very good chance I am wrong about one or both of these assumptions. We guys like to think the girls get all crazy when we are not around as we know if we were in that body we would be up to no good 24/7. But please do not enlighten me on the first point, as I just don’t want to live in that reality. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

How did we get here and who will get us out?

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so you assume a lot of women taste themselves, but a man who has tasted himself is also likely to sit in his own poop ? what are you trying to say here ?

i'd guess that more than 50% of men have tasted their own junk at some point in their lives but i'd also guess that 98% of them wouldn't want to openly admit it to a bunch of other guys.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:24 PM

You said

[ QUOTE ]
i'd guess that more than 50% of men have tasted their own junk

[/ QUOTE ]

I said

[ QUOTE ]
Now as far as women go I would bet over 50% have tasted themselves

[/ QUOTE ]

So maybe we just don't understand the opposite sex. Even though we are both thinking the same thing, which is probably false.

I don’t think I’m very hung up on any of this when having sex with a partner. It is the idea that people are doing this alone that throws me for a loop. I know there is always some percentage that tries everything I was just wondering if it is more common than I thought. I was thinking 5% maybe would try this alone.

I will admit I am talking about something I don't know much about but that's why I find it interesting. So if I say something really stupid realize I was not trying to be mean I am just out of my element.

And if this makes me gay no biggy so long as I can be bi as I'm never giving up girls. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2005, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if u act weird about it or anything else a girl will get u back....

one time...right after i got my tongue ring (so he was pumped up)...i was uummm yeah with a guy i knew...half way thru i handed him some lotion and told him to finish himself...he then proceeded to the bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor guy. He really missed out. Fat chicks give the best blowjobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes yes we do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] were hungry damnit!!
Old 09-11-2005, 04:04 PM

if a girl isnt sexually comfortable with herself or adventourous in bed then she hasnt tasted herself...so shouldnt the same apply to guys???

in general...most girls who do it find it a pleasureable/seductive thing to do especially to get guys going