Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Re: 400 SNG\'s in 8 Days Challenge!!!

i have found that what raptor and others have told me in private has at least doubled my ROI thus far, i will leave my 'public' comments at that for now, i'd hate to see the games start changing
Old 09-30-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll make a 100 SnGs + playing Dungeon Siege II from start to finish in four days challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finished Dungeon Siege II. Only played 85 SnGs (plus 3 MTTS). My ITM was 46% and ROI was 35%. Last two days I had a bit of a flu so I was pretty drained of energy. I am sure I would have been able to sqeeze in 15 more otherwise.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:40 PM

haha none/few of us are going to finish the 400...and to think there were people scoffing at the idea that 400 were an actual 'challenge'

o well, what they have in work ethic, we make up for in pure, unadulterated HEEAAAAAAATTT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha none/few of us are going to finish the 400...and to think there were people scoffing at the idea that 400 were an actual 'challenge'

o well, what they have in work ethic, we make up for in pure, unadulterated HEEAAAAAAATTT!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gah, you guys tricked me into playing poker.

I will never forgive you.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:09 PM

Degen,
How man y$109's and $215's have you played in your existence? What are your ROI and ITM, if you don't mind me asking. I am just curious as you seem to be godly in the ways of $$/HR. Holla
Old 10-02-2005, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Degen,
How man y$109's and $215's have you played in your existence? What are your ROI and ITM, if you don't mind me asking. I am just curious as you seem to be godly in the ways of $$/HR. Holla

[/ QUOTE ]

215's not too many

109's around 500 now, ROI is now around 25% but has been pretty steady in the low 20's for the last couple hundred...ITM 38ish

all of this means nothing of course...
Old 10-02-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have found that what raptor and others have told me in private has at least doubled my ROI thus far, i will leave my 'public' comments at that for now, i'd hate to see the games start changing

[/ QUOTE ]

w00t! This whole forum is a joke, while the real good players have all this secret knowledge, and make their money off of us, the predictable 2+2'ers! It's a conspiracy!!1!!!!111

When I work my way up to the hundreds, I'm going to kidnap all your friends and families until you tell me everything you know.

BTW, I think telling everything on this forum 'publicly' *does* have an effect on the games, and our ROI's we can't ignore. This forum keeps getting more popular and there are probably way more lurkers than posters.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:17 AM

but the truth of the matter is that for MOST PEOPLE (I mean you degen), getting good enough to drastically change our roi's is gonna take work ethic, and most people dont have it.

knock on wood.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This forum keeps getting more popular and there are probably way more lurkers than posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly

especially at the higher levels where at least 15% of the players (at least the seats taken...) are KNOWN 2+2ers...