Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 12:30 AM

Default Re: intro post (little content)

its odd with how disliked/focused on that i am now that i didnt get this kind of heat when i first started posting and it was assumed i was a "girl"
Old 10-02-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only read like the last few pages, too lazy to go back to the beginning. Impossible to follow ...Why is evie yelling at Blarg (why would anybody yell at Blarg?)

[/ QUOTE ]

People said, are you a girl? She said yeah. Peachy said she and gorie wanted to see pics of her boobs and butt. Evie said, wanna see mine? But I won't show them to any boys! Peachy said, Yeah, and I'm not a boy! Evie sent the pics and then told another poster, "some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around." I chimed in and said, "Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way." Sarcastic, but making a clear and fair point to Evie that she was seemingly at cross-purposes with herself or could easily be construed to be, and might be exercising some pretty flawed judgment. Evie seemed to miss that point immediately and pretty much all others subsequently, but decided to handle the matter by ignoring it except for throwing a lot of words in its direction, once even responding to someone else's post while thinking she was arguing with me. When thing started to veer into insult, I gave a little back too.

By this point the whole thing has just become completely stupid over nothing, and it has become clear OOT has acquired very aggressive competition for Peachy's crown of OOT's most willing to argue while least willing to admit you could have said something in error or less than ideal.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm up for receiving naked pics of ladies...
I've seen alot of naked pics of ladies...
I'd be a good judge....
Why hasn't the person doing this contacted me already?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. We're both girls, though, so we can probably get Peachy to send us some Evie pics.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:34 AM

thank you, that was helpful
Old 10-02-2005, 12:36 AM

wtf is going on in this thread? i'm not reading all of it.

blarg is getting my benefit of the doubt though.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:43 AM

haha do you talk like this in person b/c if you did you might be the most annoying person ever.

i didn't miss your point lt. kafee, i heard you loud and clear.

just calm down and save your breath and play some kind of video game or whatever it is you do. sheesh, you guys really know how to make it cozy around here. i am done with you all you do is talk in circles and as if you are trying to impress someone. get the stick out of your butt and relax sir.

take care.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw your post blarg and i didn't have a problem with it i just thought that the new girl had a point when she said that you interfered first b/c you said she was an "argument addict" when really she had never even replied to any of your other jabs in the thread that you had taken(2+2 pooper or something--very true btw).

i am just being fair is all. i think sending pics to people you just met is kind of weird but maybe the internet adds an element of anonymity or maybe girls feel more comfortable with other girls and i guess she felt that peachy really is a girl, hell i dunno its not my cup of tea.

apparantly its the thing to do since peachy as seen gories too though. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My comments were fair, and I think you've made some misreadings.

I'm all for girls sending naked pictures as much as possible, especially to total strangers. I'm still sticking to the notion that doing so is not the best thing in the world to do if you're expressing concern about being thought trashy.

Apparently this logic is highly controversial, and well worth any amount of arguing against.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
reread the thread, you initially made the comments when peachy and i were going back and forth, i just gave my reasons why i did what i did. in know way does that make me the "argument addict." if anything it makes you an instigator.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is kind of what i was thinking. i mean peachy and the new chick were having their little lesbian moment w/o any harm.

could be a homosexual moment who the hell knows [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

no...im only bi...thx
Old 10-02-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its odd with how disliked/focused on that i am now that i didnt get this kind of heat when i first started posting and it was assumed i was a "girl"

[/ QUOTE ]

it could be simply that you are posting stupider [censored] now than when you first started.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is confusing

[/ QUOTE ]

How so?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only read like the last few pages, too lazy to go back to the beginning. Impossible to follow ...Why is evie yelling at Blarg (why would anybody yell at Blarg?)

[/ QUOTE ]

People said, are you a girl? She said yeah. Peachy said she and gorie wanted to see pics of her boobs and butt. Evie said, wanna see mine? But I won't show them to any boys! Peachy said, Yeah, and I'm not a boy! Evie sent the pics and then told another poster, "some things just make you look trashy and i would rather this not be flaunted around." I chimed in and said, "Well, I'm sure sending a stranger you just heard of five minutes ago a picture of your boobs couldn't possibly be construed as even remotely trashy in any way." Sarcastic, but making a clear and fair point to Evie that she was seemingly at cross-purposes with herself or could easily be construed to be, and might be exercising some pretty flawed judgment. Evie seemed to miss that point immediately and pretty much all others subsequently, but decided to handle the matter by ignoring it except for throwing a lot of words in its direction, once even responding to someone else's post while thinking she was arguing with me. When thing started to veer into insult, I gave a little back too.

By this point the whole thing has just become completely stupid over nothing, and it has become clear OOT has acquired very aggressive competition for Peachy's crown of OOT's most willing to argue while least willing to admit you could have said something in error or less than ideal.

[/ QUOTE ]

correction!! i never said yeah - im not a boy...i said yeah!