Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2004, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Norm Chad REDEEMED!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Boyd owes them money and they're keeping an eye on him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's funny...
Old 07-21-2004, 12:47 AM

Default Re: the OFFICIAL \"dutch boyd crew is gay\" thread

I was beside myself watching these idiots.

The one who pulled a miracle out of his ass on the last hand is nearly as grotesque as his boyfriend, that lying sack of shite, Dutch Boyd.

And "the Crew": what a collection of circle-jerking wankers! It's hard to believe there can be this many jackasses thrilled to hang around each other, not to mention running to the peanut gallery in between each and every hand to do high fives, hand jobs, the wave and the hokey-pokey.

If it weren't for that nice quiet young English guy who won one of the earlier WSOP events shown, I would begin to think that all poker players under 30 are a generation of moronic self-congratulatory scum.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What a bunch of circle-jerking wankers "the Crew" members all are.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder how accurate this statement really is.

[ QUOTE ]
hard to believe there can be this many jackasses thrilled to hang around each other

[/ QUOTE ]

better that they hang around each other then with anyone else.

[ QUOTE ]
every hand to do high fives, hand jobs, the wave and the hokey-pokey.

[/ QUOTE ]

all at the same time?? now that would be impressive.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:10 AM

I only caught just a few bits of the show tonite including the finale where Fischman pranced around like a classless idiot. I just remember thinking to myself who is this [censored] as he was dancing around only to find out immediately afterwards then him and Dutch Boyd were buddy-buddy. What are the bleeping odds?
Old 07-21-2004, 01:39 AM

It really wouldn't shock me to see Dutch Boyd and Jesus Ferguson co-hosting sportscenter soon.

At least there hasn't been a Bryan Watkins sighting. Yet.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:57 AM

damn, these celebrations after winning a hand are way over the top. BTW that comment about wanting to go HU against Washington was piss poor considering he didn't whisper it and knew it was going to be televised (but the Washington guy was terrible). Awata played good poker and if someone wins a hand against the "crew" I hope they jump up and down do victory laps, refuse to shake a hand and make them feel like [censored]. Williamson from PLO was a celebrator too but he came off as a much more sincere, pleasant and not a rub it in type of guy.

The only thing is that with Dutch's track record and the behavior of these clowns I am almost positive these guy will cheat in online ring games and there would be chip dumping in online tournaments for sure (I'd keep an eye on these guys more than Men's at a live tourn). Sad part is that there are enough losers that I went to high school with that will think these guys and their behavior is the "in" thing.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:00 AM

Default \"Douche\" Boyd

I just wanted to add my 2 sense.

First: All these guys are loser. They are just some young kids with big heads. Dutch Boyd's head is big enough physically he doesn't need to get it any larger. How bout taking off the clothes you have been wearing for the last week straight and wearing something that doesnt have pit stains.

Second: I have never wanted to see a person on a televised poker event lose as much as I wanted to see that goteed spaz runt get his.

Last: There are already is "crew" of young poker players taking the game by storm. This crew includes: Negreanu, Juanda, Erick Lindgren, and Allen Cunningham. These guys are all young and close friends. Those guys are taking over the poker world, not "Douch" Boyd and his bedwetters
Old 07-21-2004, 02:57 AM

Default Re: \"Douche\" Boyd

[ QUOTE ]
not "Douch" Boyd and his bedwetters

[/ QUOTE ]

comment of the thread!

---

sweet i'm so glad i was the one to start this post! hehe
Old 07-21-2004, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I only caught just a few bits of the show tonite including the finale where Fischman pranced around like a classless idiot. I just remember thinking to myself who is this [censored] as he was dancing around only to find out immediately afterwards then him and Dutch Boyd were buddy-buddy. What are the bleeping odds?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao!
Old 07-21-2004, 03:06 AM

these posts are classics!