Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2002, 03:32 AM

Default Re: Long Vegas Trip Report

yeah i hear you about the tamer games. i like a little passive with my loose as well. not always an easy find in LA..

i was playing 20 short at hustler from like 4am to 9am this saturday morning. it was great, i was hitting a lot of pairs, but also it was cake running these guys off hands. very profitable. the more i play, the more im convinced that hustler and hollywood park especially simply have better 15 and 20 games than commerce.

just cut it out with that 21 stuff man! those continuous shufflers are evil, you really are better off just playing craps than playing against those. im not kidding.

Old 02-18-2002, 03:47 AM

Yeah, I know...games of 'luck' really aren't....they are games that will take your money for trying to beat them. I was amazed...at the orleans, I was playing with a 6 deck shoe, and they cut off more than 2 1/2 decks!!! They use about 50% of the shoe before they reshuffle.

I may have to re-check out hustler and H.P.C. I haven't played at HPC in a year (I just plain don't like the neighborhood), and I've only played 9-18 and omaha at Hustler... Do they always have yellow chip games going?

Thanks

Josh
Old 02-18-2002, 11:33 AM

Gummy,

You really should find your way out of your Ivy League games and join the rest of us at HPC. It's not that bad. Also, I don't think I know this Michelle girl... Does she happen to have a brother who you're good friends with?