Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Job That Couples Well w/ Online Poker On The Side?

[ QUOTE ]

I understand why you would feel pressure from others that you should be more successful in your career.
But, really, why should you/I care??
If others have a problem with it then it's THEIR problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care what random people think of me; however, I do care about what my loved ones think of me. None of them want me to play poker. At that point it's not really my decision. Even if they are wrong, I can't desert them just for a career.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:57 PM

Personal trainer can be a job that pays well per hour, and is good for your health too, physical therapist or any type of motivator.

An actual doctor or chiropractor would likely take more years of schooling, but it is a good long term career choice. Chiropractors can spend time online playing poker between patient visits.

Any job that can be done via the phone or that doesnt' take long hours of actually working, but many hours of being "on call."

I know of executives who are looking for personal assistant, but that job may be more of a live in glorified chauffer job. It may not suit your mother's taste of career advancement, but it does involve hours of sitting around waiting for other people. Mobile phones/PDAs do poker these days.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
An actual doctor or chiropractor would likely take more years of schooling, but it is a good long term career choice. Chiropractors can spend time online playing poker between patient visits.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's what my [censored] doctor is doing while I'm sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes! I knew that bastard was up to something.