Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-14-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Zipo as baton expert

Keep dancing Cyrus - lol.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:09 AM

Default Zipo as a li\'l red vanishing light

At last, you realized when to fold 'em. What a station!

[ QUOTE ]
Zipo :
You claim my earlier posts were full of platitudes. Offer up one - just one - and we'll compare it to the dictionary definition of 'platitude'.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Cyrus:
Here we go, I close my eyes and pick . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Zippo : There are several varieties of Holocaust deniers, who have in common a deep sense of hatred and bigotry toward Jews.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
Dictionary
plat·i·tude n. A trite or banal remark or statement, especially one expressed as if it were original or significant.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Zipo :
Keep dancing

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus : [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Zipo as a li\'l red vanishing light

>>At last, you realized when to fold 'em<<

Naw. You were exposed, and you're going to keep dancing at the end of the rope you were given.

You claimed you "never said" my abhorrence of the holocaust was related to my support for Israel. I demonstrated a post written by you in this thread which proved you to be a liar, or simply confused.

I clarified your confusion - yet you continue to deny and obfuscate. Persistent troll-like behavior. Also hilarious.

Secondly, you finally offered an example of what you characterized as a "platitude". The example you provided clearly demonstrates that you have no idea of what a platitude is.

You really should learn what those big words mean before you start throwing them around. Until then, if you don't want to continue making a fool of yourself, use monosyllables.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:28 AM

Default Zipo in sundicated re-run

[ QUOTE ]
You claimed you "never said" my abhorrence of the holocaust was related to my support for Israel. I demonstrated a post written by you in this thread which proved you to be a liar, or simply confused.

[/ QUOTE ] The post written by me in THIS thread clearly accused you of hurling the "anti-semite" epithet against anyone who dares say something "bad" about Israel. That was it. I did NOT claim that your abohorrence of the holocaust stems from your support for Israel. That would have been absurd, as absurd as your wild accusations, because, of course, a person can both abhor the Holocaust AND not support Israel (if by "Israel" one refers to Israeli official policies, paricularly regarding the Palestinians).

I am an example of that, you fool. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
The example you provided clearly demonstrates that you have no idea of what a platitude is.

[/ QUOTE ] I picked out at random a word from your platitude-fest of a post, and showed it to be a banal remark which you ponderously wrote as if it were original or significant. Which fits the very definition of a platitude, if you were to look it up sometime.

Here's you gem again, without commercial breaks : There are several varieties of Holocaust deniers, who have in common a deep sense of hatred and bigotry toward Jews.

Solid work, there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Use monosyllables.

[/ QUOTE ] OK - You - keep - post'n ... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Zipo in sundicated re-run

>> The post written by me in THIS thread clearly accused you of hurling the "anti-semite" epithet against anyone who dares say something "bad" about Israel. <<

Of course, I proved conclusively that this assertion of yours is absolutely false. If you wish to refute this, document a post of mine in this thread where I brought up 'israel. Put up or shut up.

>> I picked out at random a word from your platitude-fest of a post, and showed it to be a banal remark<<

The comment you referenced was not a platitude. Period. If you believe that it is, then you are only parading your ignorance. If you have another example of a platitude, offer it. Put up or shut up.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:49 PM

Default Zipo with breeches open

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[You are] hurling the "anti-semite" epithet against anyone who dares say something "bad" about Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]I proved conclusively that this assertion of yours is absolutely false.

[/ QUOTE ]For the moment, I will merely point out that you are claiming to have proved a negative.

[ QUOTE ]
Document a post of mine in this thread where I brought up 'Israel'.

[/ QUOTE ] I have no idea what you're talking about. I did not "accuse" you of "bringing up Israel in this thread". For the record, I have not seen you bring up anything related to "Israel" in this thread. The fact that you abhor the Holocaust (as I do too), does not mean that you are a supporter of Israel (which I am not).

You come off as seriously confused.

[ QUOTE ]
The comment you referenced was not a platitude ... If you have another example of a platitude, offer it.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks, that's all that's needed.

[ QUOTE ]
Put up or shut up. ... Put up or shut up.

[/ QUOTE ] I realize you'd dearly want me to shut up (or go away, preferably [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]) but this is the trouble you get into when you get fuzzy with truth and logic.

Zip up and post away.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Zipo with breeches open

Well, it was fun for awhile making you chase your tail, but now your antics are just boring.

So, keep posting, We'll see if anyone keeps reading.