Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Help, I\'m getting raped online (long)

damn dude the nl $25's on party are a joke. in all seriousness, (and this assumes you are actually pretty good at poker), just get a new credit card, take out a cash advance, make a bunch of money, and pay off the card. that way you can both build your credit and your roll. just make sure to pay off the balance asap, i know what a bitch credit cards can be
Old 12-11-2005, 11:58 PM

Take a break to evaluate your game, not just to sit around doing nothing. Post more hands, use good bankroll management, and do not tilt, etc.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn dude the nl $25's on party are a joke. in all seriousness, (and this assumes you are actually pretty good at poker), just get a new credit card, take out a cash advance, make a bunch of money, and pay off the card. that way you can both build your credit and your roll. just make sure to pay off the balance asap, i know what a bitch credit cards can be

[/ QUOTE ]

I have enough money to deposit. It just depends on the approval of the parents. If you guys havent read the original thread, here it is. This was posted a while back.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:07 AM

yea online poker is not good for the gpa. high school 3.8
collge: 2.1
that being said. I jsut went on a bad downswing took a week off during thanksgiving and redopisited it. Got my confidence back, concentrated on playing 6max and have been running hot at 25ptbb for 8K hands. You seem to have a good understanding of the game from your posts so i would encourage you to play 6max if you arent already. It is more similar to live games as far as action and loosesness. Concentrate on playing 1-2 tables of 6max and i thik you will be on your way. Whatever you do, don't play scared. If you need any HH reviewed or anything just PM and i would be glad to help out.