Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Pairing up people might be better

[ QUOTE ]
However, I think it might be a lot better to pair up people and have us review each others. It's less logistics for everyone concerned and it gives a better chance of actually making friends through the review process (after doing this 10x or so I think it would be great to have a few buddies you work with to improve your game.) At least for me, sending the HH to one person and r/c'ing them from another was a bit impersonal.

[/ QUOTE ]

My experience has been different, and I wouldnt mind continuing to work with two different people per session review.

In my own experience, there have invariably been a few hands that needed some back and forth discussion in both sessions, and a few hands that deserved to be posted when a consensus couldn't be reached.

I think that just pairing up would stifle that a little.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Pairing up people might be better

Guru, those are good points, and you've done more review sessions than I have. I retract my suggestion until I have enough experience to know what I'm talking about :P

Good tips about reviewing the HH, btw.