Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Re: \"Putting your tourney life on the line\" is the new \"AK is a drawin

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like its safe to say some players here are + with AK while others are -....im in the minus column including 0-5 last night in the 40k (including here where it lost to 910 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...amp;vc=1)...now 0-6 after busting out of the local b&m tourny this morning with AK vs 1010....and lest i forget pokertracker says im winning with AK at a 28% clip, up from 23% a few months ago i might add.. and just a guesstimate but i'd think 80% of these are all-ins when either im short stacked or my opponent is. and a lot of these wins are when i flop an A or K and the pot is folded to me after a bet..so my percentage has got to be sickening if i looked at just the hands that go to the river

But then again i am the worst player on this site and if i was better im sure it would hit more often [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've lost money playing AK over a large sample, you're a very bad poker player.