Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-12-2005, 07:34 AM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline
Senior Member

Location: memphis
Default Re: Encouraging your table to stall in a tourney (long....as usual)

Final part of the conversation with them before I head for bed (fwiw - I could have sworn the guy showed the table his AA...and I think it's possible that this rep looked up the wrong hand-number to look at his hole-cards....but I couldn't swear to it):

--- alerts@partypoker.com wrote:

> Dear Bob,
>
> Thank you for contacting us at PartyPoker.com.
>
> In regards to your email, at the outset, we would
> like to inform you that all our Multi table
> tournaments have a special feature called
> Hand-For-Hand, which ensures that all the tables
> play the same number of hands. In the CPC Special
> Qualifier, Hand-For-Hand was available.
> Please click on the below link for more details on
> the Hand-For-Hand.
>
> http://www.partypoker.com/games/tour...e.html#latereg
>
> Regarding your query on collusion, we would like to
> inform you that we have gone through their chat
> messages and compared it with their hole cards and
> it indicates there is no collusion. And as far as
> the player discussing his holes cards (AA) in one of
> the hands is concerned he did not have them he was
> just coffee housing.
>
> Contact us anytime, we are available around the
> clock to assist you with your account related
> questions and suggestions.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Akshay
> Investigations Team
> alerts@partypoker.com

=============================

Hello -

It is clear that you are still not understanding what I am saying.
Please forward this situation to a supervisor or to another representative if you would.

As I mentioned in the original e-mail, hand-for-hand play was NOT in effect when there were 13 players remaining.
Clearly there SHOULD have been hand-for-hand play. But it was not in effect for some reason.

I am not going to bother re-explaining my position on this as I think I have already made it very clear.

Please forward this to someone who understands the situation and is willing to read this entire e-mail conversation that I have had with 2 different reps in it's entirety.

To whomever takes a look at this situation next,

Please observe that the first party-rep to look at this (natalie Thomas) clearly said this was not acceptable and that the misuse of the chat-feature is not permitted.

If they were deemed to be cheating/colluding with others at the table then those effected by the collusion are deserving of some compensation.

I am the player that did NOT encourage anyone at my table to play in a certain manner.

Other players clearly were colluding.

Thank you,
Bob xxxxxxxxxxx
Old 11-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Sniper Sniper is offline
Senior Member

Bob... did you review your hand history file?

Edit out the game play (except for the AA hand) and send them the conversation at the table, it may have more impact.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:33 AM
KingMedicine KingMedicine is offline
Senior Member

Location: San Francsico

[ QUOTE ]

Regarding your query on collusion, we would like to
> inform you that we have gone through their chat
> messages and compared it with their hole cards and
> it indicates there is no collusion. And as far as
> the player discussing his holes cards (AA) in one of
> the hands is concerned he did not have them he was
> just coffee housing.

[/ QUOTE ]

bob, you dont seem to understand, he was just coffee housing.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:47 AM
pokergrader pokergrader is offline
Senior Member

Regarding your query on collusion, we would like to
> inform you that we have gone through their chat
> messages and compared it with their hole cards and
> it indicates there is no collusion. And as far as
> the player discussing his holes cards (AA) in one of
> the hands is concerned he did not have them he was
> just coffee housing.

[/ QUOTE ]

bob, you dont seem to understand, he was just coffee housing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy!