Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2005, 04:13 AM

Default Re: What to do with 11-14xBB??

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I tried to be helpful, and didn't think I was being condensending, but if you want to relate to the first 3 levels of a tournament which is not what I thought the post was about, I can't argue with your logic.

In fact, I'll justbe thankful 2+2 has an ignore feature so I don't make the mistake of trying to help you in the future if you are going to respond like this, I was trying to tell you that you cannot apply a set standard to every player in a tournament, it's not going to happen, but its a moot point, I can't help you if you don't want help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Respond like what? What are you talking about? You believe that people at low-limits are not nuts with all-ins and I disagree just based on the fact on the numerous MTTs I've played at these limits.

I mean, it's quite obvious that you can't play robotically when you have a large enough chip stack but 11-14x BB is not a large stack and you need to make a move sometime to continue surviving in the tournament and have chances to accumulate chips.