Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-24-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
he is talking about being pissed at his girl not the dudes

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This whole situation has me pretty pissed off, but I'm pretty convinced that she did nothing wrong and that these guys are just a bunch of sick perverted individuals.

[/ QUOTE ]

what?
Old 10-24-2005, 05:42 PM

if you dont understand how that sentence implies you think it is possible she did something wrong, then you need to go back to middle school english class. two guys get up on your girl against her will and sexually assault her and you think that probably she did 'nothing wrong'. nice. retard.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:47 PM

even if i think there's a chance she could/should have taken more prevenative measures, i am certainly way more pissed off at the assholes than her. i'm doing my best to comfort her and convince her that it's not her fault.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even if i think there's a chance she could/should have taken more prevenative measures, i am certainly way more pissed off at the assholes than her. i'm doing my best to comfort her and convince her that it's not her fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try convincing yourself. If you don't believe it, you can't believe she will. Your girlfriend did nothing wrong and deserves no blame from you AT ALL.

NT
Old 10-24-2005, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I thought rory was off base w/ his responses in this thread, but now that you clarify that you are pissed off "way more" at the guys than you are pissed off at her, I realize rory is right.

I sure hope this chick sees the light and dumps your sorry ass.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I thought rory was off base w/ his responses in this thread, but now that you clarify that you are pissed off "way more" at the guys than you are pissed off at her, I realize rory is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the OP's problem is semantics and basic use of the English language, not that he's pissed at the girl. I never got that impression, but I don't know.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that hurts, especially coming from one of my most respected posters. I guess that I should take more care in the wording of my posts. To clarify, I am not pissed off at my girlfriend. at best I was a little upset with how she handled herself as the incident unfolded and afterwords, but now I don't even feel that.

I am convinced that the best course of action is to do nothing but console her, and possibly help her take action against them if/when she becomes ready to. Right now she's not ready to think about it and I have to respect that, even though I need her to understand that it wasn't her fault... She has a habit of excusing the behavior of drunken boys by saying "boys will be boys" and blaming herself. that's unacceptable to me.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To clarify, I am not pissed off at my girlfriend. at best I was a little upset with how she handled herself as the incident unfolded and afterwords, but now I don't even feel that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are angry at your woman because she has a habit of getting herself into trouble then I think people are giving you too much grief. However, it doesn't seem like this WAS the case. OOT just did you a massive favor.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:15 PM

Jordan,

People are reacting the way they are because you said things like this:

i am certainly way more pissed off at the assholes than her

That made it very clear to me that you were pissed off at both her and the guys. I thought you would clarify your post by saying something like "No, no, guys, I am not pissed off at her at all, she did nothing wrong. I am pissed off at this a-hole guys and this club, etc." But instead, you said that you are pissed off at her, and way more pissed off at the guys.

The fact that you were pissed off at her at all is sickening to many of us. That's all.

Perhaps you have reconsidered this. If so, good for you.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the title of the thread made it obvious that he was angry at his woman.